daveandlirio

Wildest Sexual Encounter!

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Becca,

Be sure to report the experience in jane's thread. She wants to know if VJers have done this as an adult.

Yodrak

Ok, this made me nearly pee my pants laughing........

ROFLMAO

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Becca,

Be sure to report the experience in jane's thread. She wants to know if VJers have done this as an adult.

Yodrak

:lol:

Mine - Rome...middle of the night...did it standing in an archway of the Collosium while people were walking by on the street!

What's yours...can you top it? :no:

You are pathetic....pandering pics of the woman you supposedly love in one thread and telling strangers about your sex life in another - we don't care and the people who were unfortunate enough to cross your sexual path that that night didn't deserve that...give us all a break

Just answer the question, julezebub

btw, pander is probably not the right word choice in the above post.

pan·der Pronunciation (pndr)

intr.v. pan·dered, pan·der·ing, pan·ders

1. To act as a go-between or liaison in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer.

Filed: Other Timeline

Har har.

I'm running right over there this minute to do that very thing - NOT.

Becca,

Be sure to report the experience in jane2005's 'pottie' thread. She wants to know if VJers have done this as an adult.

Yodrak

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Mine - Rome...middle of the night...did it standing in an archway of the Collosium while people were walking by on the street!

What's yours...can you top it? :no:

You are pathetic....pandering pics of the woman you supposedly love in one thread and telling strangers about your sex life in another - we don't care and the people who were unfortunate enough to cross your sexual path that that night didn't deserve that...give us all a break

Just answer the question, julezebub

btw, pander is probably not the right word choice in the above post.

pan·der Pronunciation (pndr)

intr.v. pan·dered, pan·der·ing, pan·ders

1. To act as a go-between or liaison in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer.

oooh you got me....still pathetic to ask for comments about the pics and for trying to impress strangers with stupid stories like this

Filed: Timeline

:thumbs:

Same here

I feel so much more comfortable with my sexuality now in my early 30's than I ever did when I was younger. I do things now I would never do in my "wilder" yrs. Love them dirty 30's!

:thumbs: Well said, rebecca! :thumbs:

there were times in my youth when i thought i was really "wild"...well, lemme tell ya. it doesn't hold a candle to life now, in my mid-30's! :blush:

Filed: Other Timeline
:thumbs:

Same here

I feel so much more comfortable with my sexuality now in my early 30's than I ever did when I was younger. I do things now I would never do in my "wilder" yrs. Love them dirty 30's!

:thumbs: Well said, rebecca! :thumbs:

there were times in my youth when i thought i was really "wild"...well, lemme tell ya. it doesn't hold a candle to life now, in my mid-30's! :blush:

30's?

Whiskey just gets better as it ages.............

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
...one time in band camp...

I hit Dave up doggy style in the bathroom then took all his stuff. In Rome. while ppl watched. helped inflate his ego by helping him to post on a public board.

that noone here really gives a flying fukc about. Except the bandcamp part... cause thats just classic :P

Yeah, good to see you, James! You keep disappearing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What really gets me is that some of you who are relentlessly bashing are the same ones who've posted such supportive and kind messages in the past. Must be the holiday spirit that's bringing the love out of you.

If you are going through the same difficult process as all the others painfully awaiting a visa, why the hate for someone who's dealing with the same stuff? Regardless of whether or not you thought my post stupid, silly, funny or otherwise, was it necessary to bash (I'm sure all of you who are obnoxious morons will respond accordingly)?

Well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone...I wish you the best.

Edited by daveandlirio

Timeline

03/13/2006.....NOA1

06/28/2006.....IMBRA Sent

07/08/2006.....RFE Recipt

07/11/2006.....Touched

08/03/2006.....Touched

08/03/2006.....NOA2

08/05/2006.....Touched

08/06/2006.....Touched

08/25/2006.....NVC Receipt

08/28/2006.....NVC Mailed to Manila

116067507481944.gif

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
What really gets me is that some of you who are relentlessly bashing are the same ones who've posted such supportive and kind messages in the past. Must be the holiday spirit that's bringing the love out of you.

If you are going through the same difficult process as all the others painfully awaiting a visa, why the hate for someone who's dealing with the same stuff? Regardless of whether or not you thought my post stupid, silly, funny or otherwise, was it necessary to bash (I'm sure all of you who are obnoxious morons will respond accordingly)?

Well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone...I wish you the best.

When you post a thread you are automatically open to potential bashing, especially one that "appears" to be boasting about sex.

If you weren't boasting about sex then okay. But you came across the wrong way regardless IMO.

Edited by mags