nilo jayr

January 2014 Interviews Thread!

186 posts in this topic

Just wanna ask something. Db kapag nagPDOS kailangan ang copy ng visa?

hello there cpacion.

Ako nag-PDOS a day before my interview, I had to do it because I come from Baguio and it is too costly for me to travel back to CFO.

Wala pa akong visa noon--nakapagseminar na ako.

Yun nga lang ang PDOS certificate of attendance lang ang ibibigay nila at hindi pa nilalagyan ng CFO sticker yung passport mo unless may visa na--so ang ginawa ko, right before my flight, tumawag ako sa kanila at sinabi ko sa kanila kung kailan ang flight ko, flight ko 6:05am ng January 31--dumating sila ng 4:30 sa NAIA Terminal 1 CFO "office" to meet me and give me the CFO sticker.

So if you choose to take the PDOS earlier right before the visa, make sure to call them to tell them your flight details so that CFO staff can go to that particular terminal you are having your departure--and provide you with the CFO sticker with seal.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Hi red pepper and all the other Jan interviewees

I wonder what's the update on other 221g cases like Jane21 and Ysiad? I'm k-1 visa and the document needed by embassy was submitted Jan 24, but up to now the status is still admin processing. I'm really wishing we can have an idea when our status will change to issued. My fiancé and I need to be with each other so much.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay!!!

I wonder what's the update on other 221g cases like Jane21 and Ysiad? I'm k-1 visa and the document needed by embassy was submitted Jan 24, but up to now the status is still admin processing. I'm really wishing we can have an idea when our status will change to issued. My fiancé and I need to be with each other so much.

Oh no! I am sorry you have to go through that painful wait. I know how it feels. Mine was just a wait for 16 days--that included the 7 days I waited for the packet from my husband from the US--so actually it was just 9-10 days with the US Embassy Manila for the whole Admin processing to Issued.

It really just depends on what documents were missing, and the "complication" associated to that...some had to wait longer, there is no real timeline for Admin Processing.

Let's hope it does not take longer for you. I really do feel for you guys, :-( But hang in there! Good luck! xxx

Thanks for the reply red pepper. There are no words to describe how difficult the wait is for us to be together. My doc was very simple though. They just asked for another copy of the cenomar from nso showing my father's name. Nso wasnt able to put my father's name on the origin cenomar that i submitted during the interview. embassy picked up said document on jan 24. We just really want to be together already, so so so much.

Oh no! I am sorry you have to go through that painful wait. I know how it feels. Mine was just a wait for 16 days--that included the 7 days I waited for the packet from my husband from the US--so actually it was just 9-10 days with the US Embassy Manila for the whole Admin processing to Issued.

It really just depends on what documents were missing, and the "complication" associated to that...some had to wait longer, there is no real timeline for Admin Processing.

Let's hope it does not take longer for you. I really do feel for you guys, :-( But hang in there! Good luck! xxx

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi hehe, im sorry not updating lately, i been busy for interview job here in US.. ive been here in US for a month now! good luck to you!!

I just got hired today! Yey! I will start my training very soon!

Hope for the best for everybody here--I am adjusting quite well.

Congrats!!!!!!!

How long did it take u to get your work permit and how long did you apply before you got a job? May I also know what job you were able to get? I'm sure you're so excited. It must bring so much satisfaction to know that you and your husband are hand in hand now in helping each other towards your future :)

I just got hired today! Yey! I will start my training very soon!

Hope for the best for everybody here--I am adjusting quite well.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats!!!!!!!

How long did it take u to get your work permit and how long did you apply before you got a job? May I also know what job you were able to get? I'm sure you're so excited. It must bring so much satisfaction to know that you and your husband are hand in hand now in helping each other towards your future smile.png

Hello there!

Work permit? I don't have a work permit. My petition is an IR1--Green card with no conditions. My US Immigrant Visa carries a temporary one-year I-551 (Green card) with work authorization automatically attached to it. That's why it's easy for me.

Customer Service Representative at a well known insurance company here. Got lucky, I guess. ***wink wink

Hope you are all doing great! Best regards!

Congrats RedPepper! God bless :) I'm sure you will shine in your work

Will do my best, thank you! Siyempre iba pa rin talaga ang husay nating mga Pinoy. Kailan ba tayo Hindi naging bida sa kahit saan?

Edited by RedPepper

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys. Who is from cebu here? Can you tell me how many days you waited for your visa to arrived from the issued statues in the embassy website? We just want my fience to be here by our daugthers 2nd birthday... Hope for some to reply... Thank you...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.