Killer_Clown_2009

Ready to Implode

10 posts in this topic

I'm ready to implode, off to tty to accomplish ALL (and i mean all) my Christmas shopping in the next 24 hours. Oh yeah, have to stamp all the cards and send them out too! LOL

2001 Met

2005 Married

I-485/I-130

12/06/2006-------Mailed I-130/1-485

12/16/2006--------Recieved NOA 1 (I-130 & I-485)

12/18/2006--------Touched I-130/I-485

01/20/2007--------Biometrics

05/10/2007 -- Interview, Approved!

05/22/2007 GREEN CARD arrives!!!

02/2009 - File to lift conditions

I-765

12/14/2006--- Mailed EAD App.

01/20/2007--- Biometrics

02/09/2005-------Sent in request to Congressional office for assistance with expediting EAD.

02/13/2007 -------- EAD Approved!

02/26/2007 - ------EAD received

Removal of Conditions:

05/12/2009 -- Overnighted application by USPS express mail (VSC).

05/14/2009 -- Green Card expired.

05/23/2009 --- Check cleared bank.

05/26/2009 -- Received NOA (NOA date May 15, 2009, guess they aren't deporting me).

05/29/2009- Biometrics Notice date

06/01/2009- Received Biometrics Letter

06/18/2009 - Biometrics

09/23/2009 - date of decision to approve (letter received), just waiting for card. No online updates whatsoever.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Me too! :dance:

At least there's one good thing about having a MENA husband - no need to send Christmas cards to his family! :P

Maybe that would be a plus if I actually sent Christmas cards to anyone! :P

You too Jenn? I always had you pegged as an "in control" type person! :lol:

I am the biggest procrastinator you can find. :lol:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

At least there's one good thing about having a MENA husband - no need to send Christmas cards to his family! :P

Plus you've had your tongue stuck up Marks botty for the last few hours....that seriously impedes shopping time. :P Or is that another Gen.....I'm getting confused! Which isn't hard. Oh bloody hell, I need a drink.

Edited by mags

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Plus you've had your tongue stuck up Marks botty for the last few hours....that seriously impedes shopping time. :P

Hey, that wasn't my tongue!

Mine's been busy eating Christmas cookies. :P

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Plus you've had your tongue stuck up Marks botty for the last few hours....that seriously impedes shopping time. :P

Hey, that wasn't my tongue!

Mine's been busy eating Christmas cookies. :P

I know, I'm getting incredibly confused...... :lol: