aaroon

No change in online Status

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi friends,

I am a September Filer. I had filed for Citizenship back in April but because I had applied one day too soon, I was denied. Anyways, long story short, I had my interview of Dec 9th at Federal Plaza, NY. The officer told me that I passed the test and she will submit my case for approval. However, I haven't seen any movement in my online case status since the interview. I know in NYC, Oath Ceremonies take place frequently, so, most people are placed in que for Oath ceremony soon after the Interview.

I am worried if my previous application (Denied) is causing a problem in approval. I also called USCIS service center, but you know they are useless.

Thanks

ROC timeline

I-751 package sent - 04/21/12

Checks cashed - 04/26/12

NOA1 received - 04/27/12 dated 04/24/12

Filed: Timeline

Hi friends,

I am a September Filer. I had filed for Citizenship back in April but because I had applied one day too soon, I was denied. Anyways, long story short, I had my interview of Dec 9th at Federal Plaza, NY. The officer told me that I passed the test and she will submit my case for approval. However, I haven't seen any movement in my online case status since the interview. I know in NYC, Oath Ceremonies take place frequently, so, most people are placed in que for Oath ceremony soon after the Interview.

I am worried if my previous application (Denied) is causing a problem in approval. I also called USCIS service center, but you know they are useless.

Thanks

Im in same Boat , USCIS has 120 to Approve your case and schedule your Oath , I passed my test on November 7 , No updates on online status as of yet

Hi friends,

Thanks

As far as calling Uscic ONLY LEVEL/TIER 2 OFFICER Can provide you more info , Level one support only can see what you see on USCIS website

Timeline

Im in same Boat , USCIS has 120 to Approve your case and schedule your Oath , I passed my test on November 7 , No updates on online status as of yet

As far as calling Uscic ONLY LEVEL/TIER 2 OFFICER Can provide you more info , Level one support only can see what you see on USCIS website

Did you also have interview at Federal Plaza, NY ? My wait is nothing compared to yours, in that case.

I spoke with a 2nd tier officer. They told me that my case was approved but I have to wait for Oath letter. I can call back in two weeks to get an update if doesn't arrive by then.

Hopefully, we will both hear good news soon.

ROC timeline

Checks cashed - 04/26/12

Filed: Timeline

Did you also have interview at Federal Plaza, NY ? My wait is nothing compared to yours, in that case.

I spoke with a 2nd tier officer. They told me that my case was approved but I have to wait for Oath letter. I can call back in two weeks to get an update if doesn't arrive by then.

Hopefully, we will both hear good news soon.

NO IM located in Pa so was in my locate Pa office in Philadelphia

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I had biometerics in October and still no change on online status.

Removal of Conditions I-751 NOA = July 23, 2012BIO = August 23, 2012RFE = March 28, 2013RFE Sent = April 5, 2013Service Request = June 5, 2013Service Request = August 5, 2013Info Pass = August 15, 2013I-751 Interview = November 21, 2013Production of New Card = December 5, 2013Card Shipped = December 10, 2013Card Received = December 14, 2013Naturalization N-400Sent = September 12, 2013Received = September 19, 2013Notice Date = September 23, 2013BIO = October 21, 2013 In-Line = January 28, 2014Interview = March 6, 2014<p>Oath = April 25, 2014

Timeline

NO IM located in Pa so was in my locate Pa office in Philadelphia

I see. What do other people from PA have to say about this. How long is the waiting time for Oath ceremony there ?

I had biometerics in October and still no change on online status.

Sorry to hear that. I don't understand, why can't they make it this process more transparent ?

Until this whole process is over, one cannot even relax.

ROC timeline

Checks cashed - 04/26/12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.