3 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! I would like to know the following in filing AOS any help/reply will be greatly appreciated.

1. I just came in the USA on Aug 2013. I was recently employed before I came here. Do i need to submit a letter to NVC explaining why I did not file ITR in the past years?

2. For joint sponsor: My father will be sponsoring my daughter. We are planning to submit 3years ITR. On Part 6 Item 3 13 and 14 of AOS what are we going to cross out?

3. We are currently waiting for the case # and ready to pay AOS fee once issued. Since its almost end of 2013. If ever i will be submitting AOS on the first week of January are we required to submit the most recent? the latest 2011-2013 ITR or 2010-2012 ITR will be fine?

Thanks in advance. I hope someone will help me.

My answers are in Caps inside your message.

Hi! I would like to know the following in filing AOS any help/reply will be greatly appreciated.

1. I just came in the USA on Aug 2013. I was recently employed before I came here. Do i need to submit a letter to NVC explaining why I did not file ITR in the past years?

*** NO. MY GAL WAS AN OFW WHEN SHE CAME TO THE USA AND THIS WAS NOT AN ISSUE

2. For joint sponsor: My father will be sponsoring my daughter. We are planning to submit 3years ITR. On Part 6 Item 3 13 and 14 of AOS what are we going to cross out?

*** SORRY, I DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER FOR THIS

3. We are currently waiting for the case # and ready to pay AOS fee once issued. Since its almost end of 2013. If ever i will be submitting AOS on the first week of January are we required to submit the most recent? the latest 2011-2013 ITR or 2010-2012 ITR will be fine?

*** WHEN I FILED FOR MYGALS AOS IN FEB 2010, I ONLY USED MY 2008 ITR AND THERE WERE NO ISSUES/PROBLEMS AND NO INTERVIEW EITHER.

Thanks in advance. I hope someone will help me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.