My Mistake

Our Interview Is Today

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Our interview is today, I miss him so much. Please pray for us, keep us in your thoughts and prayers, to have a smooth interview process and visa approval.

Thank You!

Sarah

Our interview is today, I miss him so much. Please pray for us, keep us in your thoughts and prayers, to have a smooth interview process and visa approval.

Thank You!

Sarah

Good Luck!

Our prayers are with you guys

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Timeline

So is he on his way?

July 2011 - Met Online Playing Backgammon
March 2012 - Falling In Love luv.gif
September 2012 - Asked Me If I Would Marry Himrose.gif
December 2012 - Met In Personheart.gif
April 9, 2013 - Mailed I-129F
April 10, 2013 - USPS Receipt I-129F Delivered

April 17, 2013 - E-Mail / Text Recieved From USCIS

April 17, 2013 - Check Cashed

April 22, 2013 - NOA 1 Hard Copy Recieved

August 9, 2013 - NOA 2 Text and E-Mail Recieved

August 14, 2013 - NOA 2 Hard Copy Recieved

September 11, 2013 - NOA 2 Recieved at NVC

October 1, 2013 - "In Transit" to Embassybiggrin.png

October 5, 2013 - Letter Recieved From NVC

October 9, 2013 - E-Mail Recieved from Embassy smile.png

Oceober 21, 2013 - Submitted DS-160 (No Interview Appointments Available)

October 25, 2013 - Interview Appointment Scheduled (January 7, 2014) dancin5hr.gif

December 10, 2013 - Medical Appointment

ClockWatch2.gif Now The Hardest Part whistling.gif

Timeline

So is he on his way?

Even though I had a substantial amount of savings, I showed over $3,400 PER MONTH income for the last 4 months and have had a job for the rest... they only looked at last years W2 form and said we need a co-sponsor.... so if you have a low tax return from last year.... they will not look at what your current income is... or how much you have in savings... I even have $30,000 in equity in the house! AND IT STILL IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! So be forewarned.... they will look at only your last years taxes... it doesn't matter your current situation or income.... they only looked at the last year taxes. So now I am struggling to get a co-sponsor... when everything else was FINE, even the officer said everything was fine as far as documents and requirements...EXCEPT we need a co-sponsor. we dont get visa until I get a co-sponsor... which is looking very sad at the moment because I don't have one and haven't found anyone to help.... so sad and so disappointed!!!!!

Timeline

Ohhh I am so sorry to here this :(

I think we may be in trouble because i don't have taxes from last year on my own because i filed with my x husband and i was not working. i sent in my divorce degree that shows that i get family support thats way over the poverty line and 2 timeshare properties that are worth 48,000.00 and a chunk in savings and about 30,000.00 in equity in the house. i guess i better find a co sponsor an take it with me when i go to see him the week of his interview. I did withe to the Embassy and the said send in all the documentation but it is up to the CO if they accept it or not. Did he get a man or women CO? I am a bit worried now........

I have a question, did your fience have to pay anything once he got to the embassy? we paid the 240.00 fee and his medical cost, so is there anything else he has to pay for befor he gets to the interview or at the interview?

I will pray for you and i am sure someone will help, You have come this far so do not let this get you down. Have faith

Thank you for the heads up :)

October 25, 2013 - Interview Appointment Scheduled (January 7, 2014) dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

Forgot to ask,

Did you send in the 1-134 with the packet or did he take it to the interview? We are sending it in with the packet to the Embassy on Monday and then i will have him take the co-sponsor information with him incase we get told he needs one. So maybe if they see i don't meet the requirements with what was sent, they will contact us instead of having to wait till he getts there.

Timeline

Oh I'm so sad for you guys. That must be so hard. They asked my finance for my original divorce papers. I don't have the financial issue. We are waiting in the visa my papers and his passport are at the embassy for processing

Timeline

:( that sucks. But we have a saying in turkey, in all things bad, there is something good (that comes out). I hope you find someone really soon and can unite with your love once and for all. you know if doesnt have to be family, it can be a friend that co sponsors. good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.