Gary and Alla

Oprah Winfrey says Obama victim of racism

31 posts in this topic

Denying racism is ridiculous. No one denies it. We see it everyday. A perfect example is when voters voted for a man because they THOUGHT he was black and then went spastic when they found out they had voted for (OH NO!) a WHITE guy.

That it exists is undeniable...the notion that Obama is a "victim" of it is ludicrous. The American electorate KNEW he was 1/2 black and still voted for him...TWICE.

I won't respond to you anymore after this post. The reason being you are ALWAYS negative about black people and I dislike this. So I already know no matter what I say to you, you will always hate blacks anyway.

Maybe you would think differently if you saw the amount of disrespect BushBaby incurred while he was in office. <_<

As it is, the amount of vitriol still directed his way should give you an inkling. :yes:

The disrespect here is directed at the incumbents, based on how people view their respective political ideologies and policy faux pas. :thumbs:

Bush was truly disrespected especially fom some of the Muslims he encountered overseas. Even if I do not agree with a president's political views I do not agree with disrespecting any of the U.S. presidents because America's safety depends on it. If we stand for public humiliation for our presidents others will think we are weak. My thoughts only.

Not denying there are Racist. I am telling you it is a minority. I am also telling you I see more blatant Racism coming from the Black community than i do the white

I am telling you for a fact that if America was a rabidly racist country Oprah would not be one of the most loved Celebs and Obama would not be President

You aren't blak so you can say you fell it is minimal. Each side will always feel a certain way. My friend told me she had no idea how racist some of the people were in our office until I was hired. She said they were friendly to everyone that walked it because it was temporary but it drove them insane to have to see a black person in their office day in and out. My friend is white by the way and was a person who swore up and down racism doesn't exist. And sometimes people think they are not until they are put into the situation.

I can say I'm not racist. I don't care who my neighbor is, who dates or marries a black person, who I work with or who are my friends. Only if they are good people is what matters to me period. My list of friends are such a variety that I love it. However, stereotypes and generalizations are still so hard to overcome.

I won't respond to you anymore after this post. The reason being you are ALWAYS negative about black people and I dislike this. So I already know no matter what I say to you, you will always hate blacks anyway.

Don't take Gary seriously. He's VJ's version of Kayne West, he has to say this stuff to stay relevant.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's funny because it's true. I don't think he's racist, just not insightful enough to understand what/how he says things can come off wrong.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It's funny because it's true. I don't think he's racist, just not insightful enough to understand what/how he says things can come off wrong.

I believe you. You know more about what he posts than I do. I'm still new in this section.

I'm just waiting on the lets try to get blacks and whites to like eachothers posts to open but it never does. Nothing but negativity and hate. I don't open post about other races that are negative all the time and spew my hatred in them.

Edited by Janelle2002

I believe you. You know more about what he posts than I do. I'm still new in this section.

I'm just waiting on the lets try to et blacks and whites post to open but it never does. Nothing but negativity and hate. I don't open post about other races that are negative all the time and spew my hatred in them.

It's because that's all they know/want to know. This is why I try to post something positive about blacks when I can. Even when that happens, we still get drug. Speaking of which, haven't seen Danno in a while.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It's because that's all they know/want to know. This is why I try to post something positive about blacks when I can. Even when that happens, we still get drug. Speaking of which, haven't seen Danno in a while.

Might have changed his name or maybe busy, who knows. Don't worry, we have enough to deal with without him and Niblet.

Might have changed his name or maybe busy, who knows. Don't worry, we have enough to deal with without him and Niblet.

It's so funny to hear Niblet post. He has stated plenty of times his hatred for anything other than white, he hates foreigners, yet married a girl from the PI and brought her here. Talk about contradiction.

I don't mind dealing with #######, as long as I know what I'm saying is right and just.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It's so funny to hear Niblet post. He has stated plenty of times his hatred for anything other than white, he hates foreigners, yet married a girl from the PI and brought her here. Talk about contradiction.

I don't mind dealing with #######, as long as I know what I'm saying is right and just.

Hahahaha hahahaha you know someone else was saying it is not possible to be racist and marry someone from another race. What a load of #######.

Hahahaha hahahaha you know someone else was saying it is not possible to be racist and marry someone from another race. What a load of #######.

It's been said here a couple of times. I guess you can assign your racism to certain people. Hating us is always number 1.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It's been said here a couple of times. I guess you can assign your racism to certain people. Hating us is always number 1.

Hahahahaha ain't that the truth. It's not racism if you hate blacks, only if you hate other non black races. Edited by Janelle2002

Hahahahaha ain't that the truth. It's not racism if you hate blacks, only if you hate other non black races.

Sadly, this is how most folks see it. It should be an olympic sport.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~~~Closed for review.~~~

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal