decocker

Faith-Based Presenter Tells High Schoolers: ‘Dateable Girls Know How to Shut Up!’

27 posts in this topic

this is appalling, texas. i know you're just trying to stay true to form but, stop.

glad so many kids walked out and/or voiced their disgust.

http://tfninsider.org/2013/11/13/faith-based-presenter-tells-high-school-girls-dateable-girls-know-how-to-shut-up/

Who is this Texas person you speak of?

P.S.

Women that get real men do know when to shut up and they are soft and cuddly Just in my humble and warped opinion.

Women that get real men do know when to shut up and they are soft and cuddly Just in my humble and warped opinion.

real men who get real women know when to shut up and are soft and cuddly.

or, even better..couples in healthy and happy relationships know the importance in balance of communicating and being a good listener.

rose.gif

Filed: Timeline

really?

everything i've ever read about texas and education leads me to believe plenty of public schools are on board with fundamental christian 'secular' sex ed..i know this was supposed to be a motivational presentation but this guy's website reads like the agenda for a southern baptist couples retreat..

Nice try. Education in Texas. :rofl:

or, even better..couples in healthy and happy relationships know the importance in balance of communicating and being a good listener.

rose.gif

Happy and healthy don't apply to a lot of people here. laughing.gif You're talking to the wrong audience.

It amazes me some of them are even IN relationships.

Edited by Penny Lane

rose.gif

real men are soft and cuddly?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Nice try. Education in Texas. rofl.gif

You're turning into the anti-gary. Maybe like Gary with a goatee.

Yeah, if you can't chop wood, you suck as a man and at life in general. Just ask Bill Gates. Or anybody that makes more than laborers.

You're turning into the anti-gary. Maybe like Gary with a goatee.

Yeah, if you can't chop wood, you suck as a man and at life in general. Just ask Bill Gates. Or anybody that makes more than laborers.

You know chopping wood is good for da soul. Been doing it about 3 weeks now at my place. That is why i am not on much during the day.

I think the neighborhood wimmen keep riding by to check it out ..Makes them all giddy

yes. real men cuddle and real men don't feel the need to stay on flex mode when they're cuddling. have you ever cuddled with a guy who's focusing on keep his pecks rock solid and his washboard defined? not too cuddly.

Shut up, be quiet and open your legs. Hmmm okay that is good for the high teenage pregnancy rate in Texas. good.gif

or roll over....Less pregnancy