Olive4870

VISA STATUS: READY

44 posts in this topic

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a day.... wink.png

Hello Hank thank u so much...YES u are right it's now 'ISSUED"...am so overjoyed!!!dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif thanks God..

hello terrificgrace... the next you'll know it's ISSUED :-) it will...

Hi babeej yes u are right it's now ISSUED...Thank u so much for bearing with me...am so overwhelmed!!! To God be the glory dancin5hr.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

to GOD BE THE GLORY!!!! I told you :-) keep the faith and don't doubt coz HE never said NO :-) yehey!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! praying also those who's waiting for their visa.... like what Hank always said... "PATIENCE..."

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Hank thank u so much...YES u are right it's now 'ISSUED"...am so overjoyed!!!dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif thanks God..

:)

Congrats!!! :dance:

Now a couple days for 2GO to get it checked in then you will be getting a text/call.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Hello everyone I need your brilliant knowledge..I had my interview last oct. 17, 2013 and until now my visa status is still READY...what does it mean??? Am so worried now... why does it takes so long?

hi..after interview did they handed u slip or ask any additional docs.? I had my interview last Oct 17 and till now still READY and not updated since Oct 21..

Timeline

hi..after interview did they handed u slip or ask any additional docs.? I had my interview last Oct 17 and till now still READY and not updated since Oct 21..

Where you given a 221g?

Have you called the embassy to see what is the status?

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

hello geonval, wow we have the same interview date...no my docs were ok and they did not give me any slip. Just Nov. 8 my visa got issued and yesterday i received email telling that my visa is already collected at the embassy. I have tracked it today and stated that my visa is at 2go Davao main office so I will go tomorrow and get it..am so happy now at last the long wait is over!!! You should call the embassy to check for the actual status (02) 301 2000. I called them once and a day after my visa was issued...Don't worry yours is coming soon too...God bless!!!

Hello guys i got my visa today...to God be the glory!!! Thank u so much everyone for your help...especially to Hank I appreciate the information and advice you have given. Your expertise and help have been invaluable during this process. Again, thank you so much guys. I sincerely appreciate your help...good.gif I know this is not the end... God bless us through the rest of our journey...I love u all!!!...

Timeline

Where you given a 221g?

they didn't handed me anything or instructions. after interview d Co said okay go back to ur seat and wait for ur number to b called. ur papers were still on process. then at last window,d lady just verify my contact details where I can pick up d visa.. after that she said OK u can go home now. I ask her if my interview was fine and she said yes it's fine. we will just message u if ur visa is ready for pick up.

that's it.... (*¯︶¯*)

Where you given a 221g?

they didn't handed me anything or instructions. after interview d Co said okay go back to ur seat and wait for ur number to b called. ur papers were still on process. then at last window,d lady just verify my contact details where I can pick up d visa.. after that she said OK u can go home now. I ask her if my interview was fine and she said yes it's fine. we will just message u if ur visa is ready for pick up.

that's it.... (*¯︶¯*)

Where you given a 221g?

that's it.... (*¯︶¯*)

Timeline

that's it.... (*¯︶¯*)

that's it.... (*¯︶¯*)

that's it.... (*¯︶¯*)

Were u able to call USEM and ask for the real status?

Edited by Tammy0404

Timeline

that's it.... (*¯︶¯*)

When checking status does it show you are in AP? I for sure would be making a phone call.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.