olwyndale

its been 55days after noa2 was approved.

68 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I received our NOA2 on September 11, 2013. I spoke the the NVC today and they received our case on October 17, 2013 and they provided me with the case number. I was surprised at the of time it took to get to the NVC. They indicated to me to check back in one week to see if they had processed the case to my Fiance's Consulate.

I hope that you get some news soon!

Good luck,

Chris

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called the NVC today trying to get my MNL # and I was told it would be 8 weeks and to call back after 8 weeks from my notice date on my NOA 2 which is September 26!

Timeline

Hello, hello from wonderful Cebu! Just waiting here patiently with HONEY, and enjoying the daily aftershocks and tremors still from the earthquake. Our NAO2 date was August 27. I just tried to call NVC and it's busy phone line - can't get thru. Since it's 8 weeks now, I will call everyday all day long until they give me our number....it's the only way, or they will NOT respond. Good luck to all and GOD bless!! Is persistence a good thing?! Haha

Olwyndale, my fiancee gave me a wake up call early this morning and he said we got our manila case number already just today.. happy to start the day with!!! Whewwww! Thank God!

Call nvc they might have your case number already. Hope you'll get yours next. Good luck!

I'll give you LOVE to last for a lifetime.- Bob wub.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

mine was approved oct. 9 2013 valid from 10/09/2013 until 02/08/2014 it was sent to nvc on oct. 9th I called today and spoke with a service rep still have not received our case yet was told to wait 30 days and would be informed of action by snail mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We still dont have our case number ... noa2 approve Aug 29th....

Saw you have your case number already. C0ngratulations and good luck!

Edited by Greg&Set

08-08-2013 i-129F sent

08-12-2013 Packet Received

08-15-2013 Check Encashed

08-16-2013 Alien registration number changed

08-19-2013 NOA1 hard copy received

09-03-2013 NOA2 Approval - Email Notification Received

09-05-2013 NOA2 Hard Copy Received

10-16-2013 MNL Case Number Received/ NVC received

10-21-2013 Left NVC

10-22-2013 Consulate Received

11-09-2013 Embassy Letter Received

11-18-2013 Medical at St. Luke's

12-06-2013 Embassy Interview - Approved

12-13-2013 Visa Issued

12-18-2013 Visa Received<p>
01-30-2013 Arrived in US
03-23-2014 Got Married
04-29-2014 Sent i-485 package via USPS ( with i-131 & i-765 )
05-14-2014 USPS returned our package ( the package was a mess, poor service from USPS priority 2-day mail service)
05-14-2014 Resent our package this time via UPS
05-16-2014 Chicago Lockbox Acceptance/ Biometric Fee check encashed
05-21-2014 Email and Text Confirmation received
05-23-2014 AOS Filling Fee encashed

07-30-2014 EAD/Advance Parole Approved

08-08-2014 EAD/Advance Parole Combo Card Received

Timeline

Hi, today's our lucky day!! We were on hold with NVC for half an hour, then a man gave me our MNL# Our NAO2 date was August 27th. Now I gotta go to Hanks forum to see what we do next. I believe we go to BPI and pay the Visa Application Fee. Where do I go to print out the application form?? Hang in there folks, and patience!!! I found out honey GINA is luckier than me as it was she that called and got thru to NVC. She's lucky, and so am I to have her!! GOD BLESS!!!

Saw you have your case number already. C0ngratulations and good luck!

Yes we got our case number yesterday... thank you so much :)

I'll give you LOVE to last for a lifetime.- Bob wub.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

hi there! just wait a lil bit more. ours is noa2 august 22 case number oct 9. i will have the interview before the end of the month. good luck to all of you waiting for the case number. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi guys...I just received my case number together with checklist and instruction by mail.My case status from USCIS dint't change at all and mo email or text message and we never call to NVC at all because our lawyer told us to wait until he get our case number.Wow I really surprised today.Just keep praying and have FAITH.God Bless everyone

Timeline

Olwyndale, my fiancee gave me a wake up call early this morning and he said we got our manila case number already just today.. happy to start the day with!!! Whewwww! Thank God!

Call nvc they might have your case number already. Hope you'll get yours next. Good luck!

oh wow..thats good.congrats..

my fiance called today but still they dont have it huhuhu

i hope we weill get it soon.

Timeline

I received our NOA2 on September 11, 2013. I spoke the the NVC today and they received our case on October 17, 2013 and they provided me with the case number. I was surprised at the of time it took to get to the NVC. They indicated to me to check back in one week to see if they had processed the case to my Fiance's Consulate.

I hope that you get some news soon!

Good luck,

Chris

oh congrats at least you got yours already.

GOD bless you..

i hope we will get ours too.

Timeline

Hi guys...I just received my case number together with checklist and instruction by mail.My case status from USCIS dint't change at all and mo email or text message and we never call to NVC at all because our lawyer told us to wait until he get our case number.Wow I really surprised today.Just keep praying and have FAITH.God Bless everyone

oh reallly so USCIS website doesnt really updates..hihihi well congrats you got it..your on the next step.

thanks so much..

hope we will get it soon..

GOD BLess you too

hi there! just wait a lil bit more. ours is noa2 august 22 case number oct 9. i will have the interview before the end of the month. good luck to all of you waiting for the case number. smile.png

congrats at least you ddnt wait that long..just like us..its turning 8 weeks this week.whew...hihihi

GOd bless on your interview...

thanks so much.

keep me posted

Timeline

Hello, hello from wonderful Cebu! Just waiting here patiently with HONEY, and enjoying the daily aftershocks and tremors still from the earthquake. Our NAO2 date was August 27. I just tried to call NVC and it's busy phone line - can't get thru. Since it's 8 weeks now, I will call everyday all day long until they give me our number....it's the only way, or they will NOT respond. Good luck to all and GOD bless!! Is persistence a good thing?! Haha

wow.hihih we have the same noa2 date..

thanks for updating here..

keep me posted okay?

HOpe your fine there...and safe

we called today and still no good news...

i hope we will all get it soon..

God bless you guys..and be safe.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.