lostinblue

Will the 1991 Biography Discovery Force Obama to Open the Hood?

124 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

No, just pointing what you said. You said he seems bright enough, but you question how he got into Harvard?

But the accusation was that I claimed NO blacks could make it in harvard.

Not whether Obama is generally bright.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Even if you were to "benefit" from AA being accepted, it doesn't give you a degree from Harvard.

Lets say Danno was to get into Harvard. I'm sure those 3 long months before his expulsion would be the crowning achievement of his life.

smile.png

Are you missing the point that when a lesser achieving person gets a seat undeserving, a better candidate is denied the place he earned.

In other words when a person checks "hispanic" or whatever in the box, it often enables him to gain what a more deserving person should have gotten.

Of course the other ugly side of this is when the deserving candidate is Black or hispanic and they did earn their place..... the sceptic baggage they are made to carry.

I haven't decided which is the greater wrong.

William Penn

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Are you missing the point that when a lesser achieving person gets a seat undeserving, a better candidate is denied the place he earned.

In other words when a person checks "hispanic" or whatever in the box, it often enables him to gain what a more deserving person should have gotten.

Of course the other ugly side of this is when the deserving candidate is Black or hispanic and they did earn their place..... the sceptic baggage they are made to carry.

Where is that meme, of "it's time to stop posting"?

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

After all the years of whites excluding women and minorities from everything in the US, now suddenly you're shocked at the horror of some of them being allowed to prosper in America with their own hard work?

Take your seat at the back of the bus and put a sock in it.

Soon you'll be the minority in the US and your attitude will take a 180. I'm sure of that because just look at your squealing from AA now? Wait until your descendants need it.

good.gif

Timeline

After all the years of whites excluding women and minorities from everything in the US, now suddenly you're shocked at the horror of some of them being allowed to prosper in America with their own hard work?

Take your seat at the back of the bus and put a sock in it.

Soon you'll be the minority in the US and your attitude will take a 180. I'm sure of that because just look at your squealing from AA now? Wait until your descendants need it.

Now wait a minute, are you diverting from Lib Orthodoxy here?

I thought there was no such thing as race, just the Human race and here you are punishing people who have done no wrong to anyone... just for sharing skin color with someone else?

What gives?

By the way, people like me don't ride the bus.

rofl.gif

William Penn

Now wait a minute, are you diverting from Lib Orthodoxy here?

I thought there was no such thing as race, just the Human race and here you are punishing people who have done no wrong to anyone... just for sharing skin color with someone else?

What gives?

By the way, people like me don't ride the bus.

rofl.gif

Funny how you see race when we talk about shooting deaths, education, and anything negative about black people. You make sure it's squarely on us.

Do us a favor. Since you love stats, show me where AA says a person is less qualified. There is this myth that John Smith(straight A student) will lose a position to Duquan Jenkins(straight D student).

Edited by Su and Marvin

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Do us a favor. Since you love stats, show me where AA says a person is less qualified. There is this myth that John Smith(straight A student) will lose a position to Duquan Jenkins(straight D student).

Now Marvin, you know every time you say "Prove it to me"..... and I do, you get even more mad.

Look it's not that I mind being your "source" it's just I would rather be a messenger of sweetness and light :)

So it is best if you don't challenge me on stuff, involving facts.

-Danno AKA, Sweetness and light

goofy.gif

William Penn

Now Marvin, you know every time you say "Prove it to me"..... and I do, you get even more mad.

Look it's not that I mind being your "source" it's just I would rather be a messenger of sweetness and light smile.png

So it is best if you don't challenge me on stuff, involving facts.

-Danno AKA, Sweetness and light

goofy.gif

Well then, show me.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Sometimes strong medicine is a good thing.

-Danno M.D.

Still waiting...whistling.gif

Show me where AA says they have to hire folks that are less qualified.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Still waiting...whistling.gif

Show me where AA says they have to hire folks that are less qualified.

Uhhhh you do know that it's just a given "the blacks" and "latinos" are less qualified right? He did say not to bother challenging him on things that involved silly things like "facts".

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: Timeline

Danno claims to always deliver on his 'proof' but I don't think I've ever actually seen it happen.

He picked that MO up from the World Nut Daily. Remember how they were going to deliver that smoking gun, that irrefutable evidence of Obama's birth in Kenya? Right. That was never actually delivered either. Not that the lack of any actual evidence kept them from peddling the birther nonsense. Danno does the same thing here.