karz_dj

No hard copy of NVC letter, no instruction letter from USEM... what will i bring?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our MNL# was generated sept 13, until now my fiancee in US didn't receive the hard copy of NVC instruction letter with MNL#. I only received a response from NVC about the MNL#. Then here in the USEM in the Phils i havent received any appointment letter or instruction letter too.. But NVC replied on my email that last Oct 1 they already forwarded our documents here in the USEM. my intrvw will be next week. what will I bring other than the forms and documents since we dont have those letters yet. need advise from those who already done with their intrvw and visa who had same situation, or had an idea on what i need to do... thanks

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to Phil. Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is at embassy-specific portion of visa process~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our MNL# was generated sept 13, until now my fiancee in US didn't receive the hard copy of NVC instruction letter with MNL#. I only received a response from NVC about the MNL#. Then here in the USEM in the Phils i havent received any appointment letter or instruction letter too.. But NVC replied on my email that last Oct 1 they already forwarded our documents here in the USEM. my intrvw will be next week. what will I bring other than the forms and documents since we dont have those letters yet. need advise from those who already done with their intrvw and visa who had same situation, or had an idea on what i need to do... thanks

You do not need the NVC letter for the interview, you will need either the confirmation page from scheduling the interview online or the email confirming the appointment. If want you can simple email the embassy asking to confirm your interview and bring a copy of that to the interview.

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

In order to serve our visa applicants more efficiently, we have created this new e-mail address:IVMNLAppointments@state.gov , for early appointment requests and visa scheduling issues. Please note, however, that early appointment requests will be approved on a case to case basis (i.e., aging out cases, or in cases involving personal or medical emergencies), and only if visa interview slots are available.

For other immigrant and K visa concerns, please send an e-mail to IVManilaReplies@state.gov

To enable us to electronically sort the messages and provide better, more timely responses, you should follow the instructions below.

The subject line of your email should indicate the visa applicant’s last name, first and middle name (ex. DOE, John James), case number/USCIS receipt number, visa category and priority date.

Messages should be limited to 500 characters or less. The mail size should not be more than 15 KB.

Do not submit documentation or attachments with your message as our system is unable to receive inquiries with attachments.

Do not send your inquiry more than once as duplicate inquiries will congest our system and delay our response time.

Instructions letter for USEM is online that is not mailed out.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

You do not need the NVC letter for the interview, you will need either the confirmation page from scheduling the interview online or the email confirming the appointment. If want you can simple email the embassy asking to confirm your interview and bring a copy of that to the interview.

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

In order to serve our visa applicants more efficiently, we have created this new e-mail address:IVMNLAppointments@state.gov , for early appointment requests and visa scheduling issues. Please note, however, that early appointment requests will be approved on a case to case basis (i.e., aging out cases, or in cases involving personal or medical emergencies), and only if visa interview slots are available.

For other immigrant and K visa concerns, please send an e-mail to IVManilaReplies@state.gov

To enable us to electronically sort the messages and provide better, more timely responses, you should follow the instructions below.

The subject line of your email should indicate the visa applicant’s last name, first and middle name (ex. DOE, John James), case number/USCIS receipt number, visa category and priority date.

Messages should be limited to 500 characters or less. The mail size should not be more than 15 KB.

Do not submit documentation or attachments with your message as our system is unable to receive inquiries with attachments.

Do not send your inquiry more than once as duplicate inquiries will congest our system and delay our response time.

Instructions letter for USEM is online that is not mailed out.

I see.. so I can email them that I already scheduled my interview on this date, will you confirm that I can take my interview on that day... Is that fine hank? thanks

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

You could do that or another thought maybe log onto your account and see if you can get to the confirmation page to print it out ... I never did that a 2nd time so don't know.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

If you haven't printed your appointment letter yet, here's how (if u had set up an appointment online):

on your "My Dashboard" you will see "Appointment Confirmation", click the "Appointment confirmation" then

click on "printable version" , it will open up in pdf form (u can save that on ur computer by clicking on "save") or click "print now" to print..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.