Yagisama

I-751 October 2013 Filers

524 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...

Guys

any experience in here with travelling out of the country with a 551 stamp in your passport, is there any scrutiny to it at port of entry ?

Didn't try yet.

:(

• 3 weeks later...

guys, i went for an infopass on my case and was told, my biometrics has not come back from fbi yet, thats why my case is on hold. its a year and half now since i filled. am sick and tired.

anybody know how i can contact fbi and see whats going on ?

I just received a letter to ask for officer ---------

reason for appointment: i-751 petition to remove the conditions on residence

bring : i-94, green card, and any ID you may possess

Anybody know what is this?

really? is this some kind of interview letter ? how many months ago have u filled now?

Since october 2013 , I got the passport stamp in November 2014 and I just received.

wow, thats a long time, we filed the same month and year. i have not heard anything except last week, i got a stamp on my passport becos i needed to go to canada for work.

they told me security check pending and my case is on hold.

am sick and tired.

• 3 weeks later...

wow, thats a long time, we filed the same month and year. i have not heard anything except last week, i got a stamp on my passport becos i needed to go to canada for work.

they told me security check pending and my case is on hold.

am sick and tired.

Tell me about !!

I just did another code 3 fingerprint and still waiting,

• 1 month later...

Tho I filed in May 2014 I'm very afraid that I may end up having to wait for like more than a year like you two..

Well ... Im ready to get my citizenship but nothing yet after my fingerprint .

I 751 pending ( second extension )

GC expired since November 2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.