Gill2013

AFTER INTERVIEW CO GAVE 221G TO MY WIFE "NEED JOINT SPONSOR"

249 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

no body can control them i also called Dos and told me that " we are not involved in your case " than who da hell is involved ? "embassy " i think they are now days quick , i dont send mails to embassy coz i know they have ready made email saved in notepad , they just right click copy and paste it to every one :).All we can is wait

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I really dont know the reason, i never go to any where out of pakistan, n my hubby is also just go to US no other country, we both dont have the common names, DOS cleared me that my case is not go any where from isl embassy not even for name checks, there was no missing document at the time of my interview, DOS guy also told my hubby that the embassy dont need anything. they have all the stuff they needed.

Dont why they are doing this to me without any reason sad.png

And the most important thing CO approved me at my interview man, he congratulate me, ask me that are you happy? and told me that i will get my visa issued in 7-10 days, what was that man?

Well first of all you took a oath there that u ain't gonna lie they didn't so they can lie but I don't know y they r doing it. Being male or female doesn't matter for them they can even deny ur visa if they r not satisfied whch don't makes a sense but u shd hear something in November as I am thinking nd no case goes to DOS at all coz it don't make sense either but I can hope for u all that this gets over soon for u guys ameen. Don't email them at all tell ur husband to do it but not much I stopped emailing mthem too my lawyer did first nd my status started to updated my fiance did the day whn it changed to ready. Keep urself strong try to divert ur mind somewhere else nd u will see tym will run fast nd everything will go fast inshALLAH

Timeline

no body can control them i also called Dos and told me that " we are not involved in your case " than who da hell is involved ? "embassy " i think they are now days quick , i dont send mails to embassy coz i know they have ready made email saved in notepad , they just right click copy and paste it to every one :).All we can is wait

They never send any case to DOS at all they r always in embassy u r ryt no point of emailing them they only get piss after sometime lolz...

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys I really don't think they put you in AP because you have traveled to other countriesin particular. I have a feeling most of these APs are to check for criminal background since I have read somewhere that they don't consider Pakistani police certificates. Just a theory if everything else in your case is fine ie age difference, number of marriage, consummation of marriage etc.

Timeline

Guys I really don't think they put you in AP because you have traveled to other countriesin particular. I have a feeling most of these APs are to check for criminal background since I have read somewhere that they don't consider Pakistani police certificates. Just a theory if everything else in your case is fine ie age difference, number of marriage, consummation of marriage etc.

There is ap sometimes if u travel outside coz they make verification frm them countries... where as if it's police clearance here so I am from place where they claim they killed Osama so would be on ap for really long tym.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well first of all you took a oath there that u ain't gonna lie they didn't so they can lie but I don't know y they r doing it. Being male or female doesn't matter for them they can even deny ur visa if they r not satisfied whch don't makes a sense but u shd hear something in November as I am thinking nd no case goes to DOS at all coz it don't make sense either but I can hope for u all that this gets over soon for u guys ameen. Don't email them at all tell ur husband to do it but not much I stopped emailing mthem too my lawyer did first nd my status started to updated my fiance did the day whn it changed to ready. Keep urself strong try to divert ur mind somewhere else nd u will see tym will run fast nd everything will go fast inshALLAH

I Think they can told us at the time of interview that they are satisfied or not if something bothering them

Edited by kamraan

Timeline

Your category? F2A or IR1?

Timeline

Your category? F2A or IR1?

F2A. My husband lived and worked in the UK for 8 years and was not in AP. His first name is the most common name ever as well. So I don't think traveling to other countries is really a huge red flag unless you travel to certain countries maybe,

Timeline

There is ap sometimes if u travel outside coz they make verification frm them countries... where as if it's police clearance here so I am from place where they claim they killed Osama so would be on ap for really long tym.

Awais any update?

Timeline

F2A. My husband lived and worked in the UK for 8 years and was not in AP. His first name is the most common name ever as well. So I don't think traveling to other countries is really a huge red flag unless you travel to certain countries maybe,

was his interview in islamabad embassy?

Timeline

hellllooooooo where r u?

Timeline

I got the email from Embassy today, that is what they says, if they did not received how come case updated on OCT 11th. the case updated today again on 29th though. it is because they just emailed back?

Thank you very much for the information about submission of the required documents. Our records, at this time, do not show the receipt of the documents, however those might be received in our office but would be in the pipeline to be reviewed for further processing of the case. The average time to review the received documents at our office is 3-4 weeks.

Please contact our office after 3-4 weeks for further updates about the submitted documents

You may also check on the status of your case at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

We hope that this information is helpful to you in responding to you client.

Immigration Unit,

Consular Section, U.S. Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got the email from Embassy today, that is what they says, if they did not received how come case updated on OCT 11th. the case updated today again on 29th though. it is because they just emailed back?

Thank you very much for the information about submission of the required documents. Our records, at this time, do not show the receipt of the documents, however those might be received in our office but would be in the pipeline to be reviewed for further processing of the case. The average time to review the received documents at our office is 3-4 weeks.

Please contact our office after 3-4 weeks for further updates about the submitted documents

You may also check on the status of your case at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

We hope that this information is helpful to you in responding to you client.

Immigration Unit,

Consular Section, U.S. Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

Yes case updated because they replied.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.