skywalkerjedi

Anyone had the same experience as mine?

37 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Jedi !

Skywalker !

What news?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

have you heard anything yet about a new interview date? i am in the same boat. had an interview scheduled for the 3rd and nvc cancelled it a day later. we're case complete for a month now and still waiting.

hi. no new interview date yet. waiting here too. did you call NVC again?

Jedi !

Skywalker !

What news?

no news yet. I tried your suggestion to schedule it through www.ustraveldocs.com but a VJ member here suggested not to do it as it will be a waste of time and US Embassy Manila wont honor it. Told to just wait an email from NVC.

thanks!

I got the same letter for my Mom. But a day after I received an email from the NVC, Victoria of NVC called me that they have a computer glitch that they send a thousand of applicants to have a interview on the same day, and unfortunately, my mom is one of them. I plan to call again for an update this week.

we're on the same boat and I still keep on checking my email for some good news. have you talked to nvc yet?

hi. no new interview date yet. waiting here too. did you call NVC again?

yeah. we did an expedite request given the "mistake" that the NVC made. that was of course denied by the embassy. also did a congressional inquiry and included the appointment letter for the 3rd and all written correspondence i've had with the NVC relating to the "mistake." haven't heard back on that as of yet. called NVC yesterday and spoke to a supervisor (3rd time) and she said we're just waiting on an interview date. well, i already know that. i don't really know what else we can do.

Timeline

yeah. we did an expedite request given the "mistake" that the NVC made. that was of course denied by the embassy. also did a congressional inquiry and included the appointment letter for the 3rd and all written correspondence i've had with the NVC relating to the "mistake." haven't heard back on that as of yet. called NVC yesterday and spoke to a supervisor (3rd time) and she said we're just waiting on an interview date. well, i already know that. i don't really know what else we can do.

i was thinking of doing the same thing as you did but I dont think it will be fruitful. I called NVC two weeks ago, she said that it's US Embassy Manila's fault why they didnt accept the Oct 3 interview date. Marge said it's a computer glitch. like i dunno what to believe now.

Timeline

when you talk to a supervisor at NVC, today or yesterday,

what direction did you receive ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

when you talk to a supervisor at NVC, today or yesterday,

what direction did you receive ?

I spoke to a supervisor named Sue yesterday morning, by far the nicest of the 3 I've spoken to now. She basically said they're aware of the interview letters that were sent out for the 3rd, however they were cancelled, and told meOctober scheduling was now closed. Still no explanation offered and was told we just have to wait for an interview to be scheduled.

Timeline

cool !

so your next step is -

WAIT !

OK - glad this got resolved. Sorry you're having these problems, though.

Timeline

I spoke to a supervisor named Sue yesterday morning, by far the nicest of the 3 I've spoken to now. She basically said they're aware of the interview letters that were sent out for the 3rd, however they were cancelled, and told meOctober scheduling was now closed. Still no explanation offered and was told we just have to wait for an interview to be scheduled.

Do you know if our docs were already sent to US Embassy Manila? How to track them?

thanks!

Do you know if our docs were already sent to US Embassy Manila? How to track them?

thanks!

Mine have not been, they are still at the NVC. Did they send yours to the Embassy? Not sure how to track them if they have been.

Timeline

thanks!

DoS Hotline will know. Call them tomorrow, when they are open.

Timeline

Mine have not been, they are still at the NVC. Did they send yours to the Embassy? Not sure how to track them if they have been.

Mine still says at NVC. I read in the forum you can track the docs through DHL. Not sure how to begin with that.

Is October window for interview really closed?

DoS Hotline will know. Call them tomorrow, when they are open.

got it. thanks! :)

Mine still says at NVC. I read in the forum you can track the docs through DHL. Not sure how to begin with that.

Is October window for interview really closed?

got it. thanks! smile.png

the supervisor i spoke to yesterday said october was closed.

Hi Guys!

I just called the NVC. They said the October interviews is indeed closed. Waiting game again.

The thing I don't get, besides that all of our interviews were cancelled, is that I'm seeing people with case complete dates after mine getting interview dates for Manila. Yet when I talk to the NVC they assure me interviews are scheduled by case complete date. You'd think given the "mistake" they made in scheduling and canceling our interviews we'd be put to the front of the list to get an interview. Not the case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.