aamirpearl

Trayvon Martin medical examiner fired

26 posts in this topic

130706122500-01-zimmerman-0706-story-top
Shiping Bao, associate medical examiner for Volusia and Seminole counties, testifies during the George Zimmerman trial in Sanford, Florida.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Shiping Bao performed an autopsy on Trayvon Martin
  • He changed his mind on several aspects of the case
  • Authorities said Bao was fired on Friday

(CNN) -- Shiping Bao, the medical examiner who changed his mind on crucial aspects during his testimony at George Zimmerman's trial,has been fired.

But he's not going down without a fight.

Bao has hired a lawyer and is hinting at a lawsuit.

Bao was let go from his job as the associate medical examiner for the the Volusia County, Florida, Medical Examiner's Office last week, officials said Wednesday.

130806205608-obama-leno-story-body.jpgObama: System should work with everyone

130715194622-trayvon-martin-posters-storShould Trayvon's hoodie be in a museum?

Authorities provided a copy of his termination letter, but did not specify a reason. The letter says Bao was given a choice to resign. He didn't. So, he was terminated Friday.

Bao's lawyer filed a complaint against the county, CNN affiliate Central Florida News 13 reported.

The letter reads in part:

"This is a formal request to ask you to preserve any and all documents...and/or evidence related to Dr. Bao's claims and/or the Trayvon Martin Case."

Bao performed Trayvon Martin's autopsy after Zimmerman shot dead the 17-year-old on February 26, 2012.

During Zimmerman's trial, Bao's testimony stood out.

He changed his mind on important aspects of the case, such as how long Martin survived after he was shot, whether he could have moved afterward and if the marijuana in his system affected his judgment.

Bao's attorney, Willie E. Gary, said he plans to file a lawsuit for discrimination, job harassment and wrongful termination, the Miami Herald reported.

George Zimmerman won't be charged for alleged domestic incident

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Another fine public employee railroaded by the Obama administration.

Bwwwwaaaaaahhhhaaa....

I'm not sure why he was even hired. He seemed totally oblivious to courtroom conduct.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Interesting

The medical examiner may be filing a lawsuit but no one has filed a lawsuit against GZ for wrongful death.

Federal authorities have no prosecuted GZ for any sort of Federal violation

Seems like the people who tried to lynch GZ for killing a criminal in the act of a brutal assault are now getting theirs. Good.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Interesting

The medical examiner may be filing a lawsuit but no one has filed a lawsuit against GZ for wrongful death.

Federal authorities have no prosecuted GZ for any sort of Federal violation

Seems like the people who tried to lynch GZ for killing a criminal in the act of a brutal assault are now getting theirs. Good.

GZ had a criminal record. Does that make him a criminal in your eyes?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Big z has a record ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

1. Link to his criminal record.

2. So what? If I have somewhere advocated the killing of all people with prior criminal records as opposed to killing people in the act of attacking people and inflicting injury, then please link to that post also.

TM was a criminal, thankfully now dead, in the act of brutally assaulting his own neighbor. Normal humans would simply have walked up to GZ and introduced themselves...I would. Wouldn't you? Had GZ been unable to defend himself the result would have been the same as the WW2 vet in Washington that was killed by an "unarmed juvenile"

GZ had a legally issued CC permit, which means he had no prior convictions for any disqualifying crimes. TM was in the act of a brutal attack requiring and justifying the use of deadly force. I do not understand the purpose of continued defense of an adjudicated predator.

Prior to the trial one could assume a person defending TM was simply biased, bigotted and predujiced against white people. At best...just plain stupid. Now that a jury has determined what GZ did was necessary and justifiable, further defense of TM by anyone is simply inexcusable racism. This is reinforced by the fact that the medical examiner that attempted to convict GZ with his testimony has been fired.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

1. Link to his criminal record.

2. So what? If I have somewhere advocated the killing of all people with prior criminal records as opposed to killing people in the act of attacking people and inflicting injury, then please link to that post also.

TM was a criminal, thankfully now dead, in the act of brutally assaulting his own neighbor. Normal humans would simply have walked up to GZ and introduced themselves...I would. Wouldn't you? Had GZ been unable to defend himself the result would have been the same as the WW2 vet in Washington that was killed by an "unarmed juvenile"

GZ had a legally issued CC permit, which means he had no prior convictions for any disqualifying crimes. TM was in the act of a brutal attack requiring and justifying the use of deadly force. I do not understand the purpose of continued defense of an adjudicated predator.

Prior to the trial one could assume a person defending TM was simply biased, bigotted and predujiced against white people. At best...just plain stupid. Now that a jury has determined what GZ did was necessary and justifiable, further defense of TM by anyone is simply inexcusable racism. This is reinforced by the fact that the medical examiner that attempted to convict GZ with his testimony has been fired.

In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged after shoving an "undercover alcohol-control agent" while a friend of Zimmerman's was being arrested for underage drinking.The charges were subsequently dropped when Zimmerman entered a pre-trial diversion program that included anger management classes.[

Also in 2005, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée filed a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman requested a reciprocal restraining order.

Link where TM was arrested or has a criminal record.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged after shoving an "undercover alcohol-control agent" while a friend of Zimmerman's was being arrested for underage drinking.The charges were subsequently dropped when Zimmerman entered a pre-trial diversion program that included anger management classes.[

Also in 2005, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée filed a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman requested a reciprocal restraining order.

Link where TM was arrested or has a criminal record.

Ok that's old news..GZ does not have a criminal record as you said..

Ok that's old news..GZ does not have a criminal record as you said..

Link to TM's criminal record since he was this brutal criminal please.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Link to TM's criminal record since he was this brutal criminal please.

This is like a root canal. We have done this 100 times with the same outcome.No more teeth

Love ya man but not today. It's freaking 7 Am. I have not been up this early in foreever

This is like a root canal. We have done this 100 times with the same outcome.No more teeth

Love ya man but not today. It's freaking 7 Am. I have not been up this early in foreever

Hear me out. I know that Gary, Lost, Himher, and so others are so caught up in that deep rooted racial fear I can't reach them, even though I keep trying. But I believe you can be reached.

Think about it NB, since this shooting TM has become the boogeyman. He's like this century's Jack the Ripper. A 17 year teenager, whose worse offense was stealing some jewelry, fighting, and graffiti. He was shot while fighting with a man who didn't never identified himself, never said what he wanted, and followed him. And yet somehow, he's become what a majority of folks here and IRL fear.

This year alone, we've seen horrible massacres. Men walking into movie theaters, schools, malls, marathons, and even out on the street, killing innocent people. Gunning them down in cold blood. Yet, for all that killing, they are never mentioned. No one is afraid of James Homes, Adam Lanza, either one of the Boston Bombers. Folks here(Gary) dream of running into TM so they can shoot him, but don't express the same sentiment for the actual murderers. There are no shooting targets of these mass murderers, that honor is reserved for one person. There's no video game app for those killers, but I know one person who has it(ironically, it's the teenager who wasn't armed), the NRA doesn't use those folks for examples of why you need to be armed. It's always "South Brooklyn" or "South side Chicago".

If you think TM is the lowest denomination of criminal, you must hate Mark Walhberg, Charlie Sheen, and quite a few other hollywood stars. Take a look at their history, they've done things worse than TM ever did, but they aren't called criminals. I just find it sad that a unarmed black teenager in a hoodie has become what white america fears, but white teenagers that go on killing sprees aren't even considered dangerous.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Hear me out. I know that Gary, Lost, Himher, and so others are so caught up in that deep rooted racial fear I can't reach them, even though I keep trying. But I believe you can be reached.

Think about it NB, since this shooting TM has become the boogeyman. He's like this century's Jack the Ripper. A 17 year teenager, whose worse offense was stealing some jewelry, fighting, and graffiti. He was shot while fighting with a man who didn't never identified himself, never said what he wanted, and followed him. And yet somehow, he's become what a majority of folks here and IRL fear.

This year alone, we've seen horrible massacres. Men walking into movie theaters, schools, malls, marathons, and even out on the street, killing innocent people. Gunning them down in cold blood. Yet, for all that killing, they are never mentioned. No one is afraid of James Homes, Adam Lanza, either one of the Boston Bombers. Folks here(Gary) dream of running into TM so they can shoot him, but don't express the same sentiment for the actual murderers. There are no shooting targets of these mass murderers, that honor is reserved for one person. There's no video game app for those killers, but I know one person who has it(ironically, it's the teenager who wasn't armed), the NRA doesn't use those folks for examples of why you need to be armed. It's always "South Brooklyn" or "South side Chicago".

If you think TM is the lowest denomination of criminal, you must hate Mark Walhberg, Charlie Sheen, and quite a few other hollywood stars. Take a look at their history, they've done things worse than TM ever did, but they aren't called criminals. I just find it sad that a unarmed black teenager in a hoodie has become what white america fears, but white teenagers that go on killing sprees aren't even considered dangerous.

\I disagree on several points

a. I was in DC for the march..TM and his parents are heroes. His likeness was everywhere. His parents were celebrities singing at the mall. TM was a bad kid, fighting, stealing,drugs.He made a bad judgement call to start beating GZ in the face. It is deplorable the black community would make heroes out of the TM and his parents.He is a symptom of what is wrong.. He should be a lesson, a teaching point..not a hero

b. As for the mass killings who says we don't fear those idiots..Of course we do..Us gun nuts would love to plug one of those monsters. Bag them like a deer and stop a mass shooting. I would much rather kill a radical Muslim about to bomb the Boston marathon than a skinny kid. If I had bagged the Boston bomber I would be a hero

C. The reason we fear the TM's of the world is they are only about 3% of the population but committing over 50% of the violent crime.Am i supposed to just pretend it's not true..Come on Marvin, you know the truth.