mjkj

Citizenship Interview

9 posts in this topic

Im really Nervous about Naturalization Interview, Big reason what if i forgot some of the words, Did i have really have to memorize it word by word which i really did..

So what i did, After i got my booklet that they give me after my Biometrics, i read the book once a week, and i listen the audio every night, that i fall asleep most of the timeoops8rh.gif

So when i got my Interview today which was schedule at 12:30pm, and i check in 12:15pm, the guard told me just take a seat, just listen when your Name will be call, which i really pay attention, im so excited and just want this done right away.

So i wait, then i count how many people they call before me, they call 5 people before me, then by 1:00pm i was finally called.

I have a super nice smiling C.Owow.gif

First, he ask me to raise my right hand, and swear everything i say is correct.

Ask my Name, Address, Phone number, Same job, do i file taxes every year, how many kids, still mariied?

How many times i travel outside the United States. and everything i fill out in the form N-400, which are the answers yesyes.gif or no.no0pb.gif

Then he said ok lets start your Interview:

1.Name 1 war that United States fought in 1900?

2.In House of Representatives has How many voting members?

3.How many years do we elect U.S Representatives?

4.Who is the Chief Justice of the United States now?

5.In what month do we vote for President?

6.Who is the Father of our Country?

star_smile.gif Since I answer the first 6 question he stop therestar_smile.gif , and he give me a piece of paper and told me, to read the 3rd sentence.

3. Why do people come to America?reading.gif

After i read it, He give me another piece of paper and said to writeit down in number 3.

3.People come to America to be Free.

Then, he said that's your interview and he give me a piece of paper with a check mark:

You passed the tests of English and U.S. history and governmentkicking.gif

Congratulations!Your application has been recommended for approval.At this time, it appears that you have established your eligibility for naturalization. If final approval is granted, you will be notified when and where to report for the Oath Ceremony.

Can't wait for my letter in a week or 2.ClockWatch2.gif

God Bless everyone.

Im really Nervous about Naturalization Interview, Big reason what if i forgot some of the words, Did i have really have to memorize it word by word which i really did..

So what i did, After i got my booklet that they give me after my Biometrics, i read the book once a week, and i listen the audio every night, that i fall asleep most of the timeoops8rh.gif

So when i got my Interview today which was schedule at 12:30pm, and i check in 12:15pm, the guard told me just take a seat, just listen when your Name will be call, which i really pay attention, im so excited and just want this done right away.

So i wait, then i count how many people they call before me, they call 5 people before me, then by 1:00pm i was finally called.

I have a super nice smiling C.Owow.gif

First, he ask me to raise my right hand, and swear everything i say is correct.

Ask my Name, Address, Phone number, Same job, do i file taxes every year, how many kids, still mariied?

How many times i travel outside the United States. and everything i fill out in the form N-400, which are the answers yesyes.gif or no.no0pb.gif

Then he said ok lets start your Interview:

1.Name 1 war that United States fought in 1900?

2.In House of Representatives has How many voting members?

3.How many years do we elect U.S Representatives?

4.Who is the Chief Justice of the United States now?

5.In what month do we vote for President?

6.Who is the Father of our Country?

star_smile.gif Since I answer the first 6 question he stop therestar_smile.gif , and he give me a piece of paper and told me, to read the 3rd sentence.

3. Why do people come to America?reading.gif

After i read it, He give me another piece of paper and said to writeit down in number 3.

3.People come to America to be Free.

Then, he said that's your interview and he give me a piece of paper with a check mark:

You passed the tests of English and U.S. history and governmentkicking.gif

Congratulations!Your application has been recommended for approval.At this time, it appears that you have established your eligibility for naturalization. If final approval is granted, you will be notified when and where to report for the Oath Ceremony.

Can't wait for my letter in a week or 2.ClockWatch2.gif

God Bless everyone.

Congratulations!smile.pngdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Congratulations. I was talking to one of my family members who naturalized 3 years ago and she told me that citizenship is waaaaaaaaaaaaay easier then AOS and ROC. Less paper work, easier interview, way less stress. You are one stop closer to the end of your journey. Congratulations again.

Congratulations!smile.pngdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Congratulations, one step closer to be an American.

I do not understand though, why you said that you are worried.

Thank You!

Well, i'm worried when im thinking about the interview, coz i was thinking what if i forgot one word lolz:) but anyway, i remember everything word by word, by listening the audio everynight.

The result is so easy if you listen the audio everyday, you will remember the 1-100 questions with answers even in your sleep:)

hi musta taga daan bantayan diay ka?taga Liloan sab ko..sige regards nalang i enjoyed nagtan aw sa inyong vedio..

Hi! ok lang me, kaw musta? Yes tga Daanbantayan ko. Glad you enjoy watching it.

Congratulations. I was talking to one of my family members who naturalized 3 years ago and she told me that citizenship is waaaaaaaaaaaaay easier then AOS and ROC. Less paper work, easier interview, way less stress. You are one stop closer to the end of your journey. Congratulations again.

Thanks! Yes, it was really easy just keep reading the book, Coz we never know what are the questions they are gonna ask,coz there are 100 questions with the answer in the book, all you need to do, read it and memorize it. they will prepare 10 questions to the applicant,Once you got the right answer to the first 6 thats it no more question.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.