chami123

MISTAKE ON FORM DS 156 IS IT POSSIBLE TO REDO IT AGAIN

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hey guys i need ur help, after triple checking the form ds 156 before clicking continue everything looked ok, as soon as i click continue i realized in question 2 about the passport issuance its missing the city that part is blank, so since its already created a bar code can i redo the whole thing all over again or can i just hand write it myself? also was this form supposed to be all CAPS or does it matter.....thanks

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : HAITI
I-129F SENT APRIL 25, 2013
NOA1 APRIL 29, 2013
ALIEN # CHANGE MAY 7, 2013
NOA2 JULY 14, 2013
NVC RECEIVE JULY 19, 2013
LEFT NVC JULY 23, 2013
EMBASSY RECEIVED JULY 25, 2013
PACKET 3 SENT AUGUST 7, 2013 (BUT VIA MAIL)
RECEIVED PACKET 3 AUGUST 26, 2013 IN THE STATE
FIANCE RECIEVED PACKET 3 AUGUST 29, 2013
event.png
event.png
event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

You can redo it again, don't hand write it... The barcode it's supposed to be so they can scan it when you give them the form and get the info without retyping it... I had to change some things and I didn't had a problem at the consulate... Actually I did it twice, so just do it

Edited by Vivsan

Timeline

You can redo it again, don't hand write it... The barcode it's supposed to be so they can scan it when you give them the form and get the info without retyping it... I had to change some things and I didn't had a problem at the consulate... Actually I did it twice, so just do it

Thank you so much i was really getting worry, cause i did not want any delay from the embassy, i was thinking about hand write it then again it wouldn't look right

NOA1 APRIL 29, 2013
NOA2 JULY 14, 2013
LEFT NVC JULY 23, 2013
event.png
event.png
event.png

Timeline

Can you tell me if this form have to be all CAPS or does it matter

NOA1 APRIL 29, 2013
NOA2 JULY 14, 2013
LEFT NVC JULY 23, 2013
event.png
event.png
event.png

Timeline

I don't know about that, but now that you're doing it again make it all caps, look much better and in order

That is true, so imma do it that way

NOA1 APRIL 29, 2013
NOA2 JULY 14, 2013
LEFT NVC JULY 23, 2013
event.png
event.png
event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.