cjmc

Starting Our New Lives Together....Curt & Dahlia Moving Forward !!!!

51 posts in this topic

Again congrats it's well deserved....lucky for dahlia curt already made space for her at his crib....as for me, my wife mandated that I do the rearranging rofl.gif since she is so busy with work and my kid. What's even challenging is that my lil bundle of joy undo everything I did rofl.gif Oh well this is what I get...but definitely no regrets...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again congrats it's well deserved....lucky for dahlia curt already made space for her at his crib....as for me, my wife mandated that I do the rearranging rofl.gif since she is so busy with work and my kid. What's even challenging is that my lil bundle of joy undo everything I did rofl.gif Oh well this is what I get...but definitely no regrets...

Thank you!

I really appreciate what Curt has done in his house for me. Emptied 2/3 of the walk-in closet for megood.gif though I still need more space when I start my shopping mode star_smile.gif. The house is clean, acceptable..... just I need detailed cleaning....rolleyes.gif . Very accommodating....... even I was surprised the he already installed a toilet bidet spray for me :D.

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dahlia and I continue to blend our lives together, her first week here in the US is almost over.....

Her clothes are all sorted out and put away....we are driving around together and Dahlia is finding all the stores.....ugggg !!! and I see I am in lots of trouble with that....letting her loose for the first time might turn out to be a disaster....wow.gif

Dahlia is certainly putting her touch all over in our home....loving my plants...moving a few things around and laying down some new household rules.....as I said, we are blending, blending, blending........

We are clearly in "Wedding Mode" slowly making progress towards our big day on Sept 28th :-)

Planning a wedding together is certainly a good test of how each of us will deal with stress......

Both of us continue to see how our relationship together is growing even more strongly every day as we learn new things about each other......good communications, patience and tolerance is certainly a big part of our lives...dancin5hr.gif

Moving our lives forward has been fun and exciting....

cjmc

Should be an interesting and exciting times for you folks...finding all the stores eh??? Wait till she gets her SSN then her own credit card....I hear a familiar battlecry looming CCCCCCHHHHHHAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE IIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! lol

Dahlia and I continue to blend our lives together, her first week here in the US is almost over.....

Her clothes are all sorted out and put away....we are driving around together and Dahlia is finding all the stores.....ugggg !!! and I see I am in lots of trouble with that....letting her loose for the first time might turn out to be a disaster....wow.gif

Dahlia is certainly putting her touch all over in our home....loving my plants...moving a few things around and laying down some new household rules.....as I said, we are blending, blending, blending........

We are clearly in "Wedding Mode" slowly making progress towards our big day on Sept 28th :-)

Planning a wedding together is certainly a good test of how each of us will deal with stress......

Both of us continue to see how our relationship together is growing even more strongly every day as we learn new things about each other......good communications, patience and tolerance is certainly a big part of our lives...dancin5hr.gif

Moving our lives forward has been fun and exciting....

cjmc

Oh yahhh it's soooo goodgood.gif .. hahaha...

Glad I was here 12yrs ago. So I had already an IDEAidea9dv.gif .. about what is Costco like...love love loveheart.gif it.. hahahaha

Oh oh... Costco! That is not good.

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

Should be an interesting and exciting times for you folks...finding all the stores eh??? Wait tillshe gets her SSN then her own credit card....I hear a familiar battlecry looming CCCCCCHHHHHHAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE IIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! lol

You are so RIGHTY.good.gif

Can't wait to have my SSN, apply for my DL and start driving around finding some... Clearance sales hahahaha.....

Dunno about Credit Cards, never had it in 38 years, however I might give it a try here in America!!! rolleyes.gif Honey loves me so much so I know he will sure take care of my needs. hahahahah dancin5hr.gif

No credit cards... just a debit card. Credit cards are for emergencies only.... not shopping. wink.png

Hmmm.... Emergency shopping = Credit cards tongue.pngkicking.gif

No credit cards... just a debit card. Credit cards are for emergencies only.... not shopping. wink.png

I disagree. I buy everything I can on CCs. I would pay my mortgages if they would let me. 1~3% cash back on every purchase. Money made on money that cannot be saved. Been doing it for over 10 years now. Pay it all off when the bill comes, and it IS a debit card... with rewards!!

Timeline

good.gif I only use my credit for gas & grocery to earn rewards and of course for emergency. It stays in my wallet incase of emergency. As much as possible I try to use cash and leave the credi/debit card at home to avoid over spending.

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

03.05.13: I-129F Sent
03.12.13: I-129F NOA1 (Vermont Service Center)
07.12.13: I-129F NOA2 (Petition approved)

08.27.13: Interview - APPROVED

09.23.13: POE to JFK

10.08.13: WEDDING DAY

AOS PROCESS

11.02.13: AOS/AP/EAD Sent

11.08.13: NOA1

12.11.13:Biometrics

01.06.14: EAD/AP combo card received

02.07.14: Received an interview waiver letter

04.18.14: Green Card received

ROC PROCESS

03.08.16: ROC Sent

03.12.16: NOA1

04.04.16:Biometrics

Timeline

Hmmm.... Emergency shopping = Credit cards tongue.pngkicking.gif

come visit NYC i'll be your shopping buddy. :)

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

03.05.13: I-129F Sent
03.12.13: I-129F NOA1 (Vermont Service Center)
07.12.13: I-129F NOA2 (Petition approved)

08.27.13: Interview - APPROVED

09.23.13: POE to JFK

10.08.13: WEDDING DAY

AOS PROCESS

11.02.13: AOS/AP/EAD Sent

11.08.13: NOA1

12.11.13:Biometrics

01.06.14: EAD/AP combo card received

02.07.14: Received an interview waiver letter

04.18.14: Green Card received

ROC PROCESS

03.08.16: ROC Sent

03.12.16: NOA1

04.04.16:Biometrics

I used to shy away from CC, when I wasn't quite as... disciplined. Then I discovered (thanks to DiscoverCard) that they not only take 2~4% from the merchant, but they are willing to share 1~3% of that with YOU the cardholder. So I began using a CC more and more. Today, I never use debit. Doesn't make any sense to me to 1) Take the money out of my interest-bearing account right away, and 2) Allow the CC company to get all the merchant fees for themselves.

So now I share that profit with them, and get over $600 cash back every year. It isn't much, compared to some investments. But considering that you can't normally make interest on money spent on groceries and utilities, it's not a bad way to go. You just have to be strong enough to use it only for what is needed, and never, EVER allow a balance to accrue that you cannot pay off each month. Start small. Work your way up. In a year or two, you will be used to it and will appreciate my advice.

good.gif I'll be right there..... :)

come visit NYC i'll be your shopping buddy. smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.