JAYANN & JAY

Can someone enlighten me.

85 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh okay, sorry I read that wrong. I thought you were saying she messaged you and said she went in on the 26th and got approved. Who went in on the 26th?

Someone messaged me yesterday that it wasnt closed.

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

03.05.13: I-129F Sent
03.12.13: I-129F NOA1 (Vermont Service Center)
07.12.13: I-129F NOA2 (Petition approved)

08.27.13: Interview - APPROVED

09.23.13: POE to JFK

10.08.13: WEDDING DAY

AOS PROCESS

11.02.13: AOS/AP/EAD Sent

11.08.13: NOA1

12.11.13:Biometrics

01.06.14: EAD/AP combo card received

02.07.14: Received an interview waiver letter

04.18.14: Green Card received

ROC PROCESS

03.08.16: ROC Sent

03.12.16: NOA1

04.04.16:Biometrics

Timeline

My Fiancee and mom went there today at 4am Manila time and she is 3rd in line. The girl in front is scheduled for Aug 27th and the girl behind was scheduled for Aug 26th. At least other cancelled appt people are showing up. Good luck to whomever is going today, bring an umbrella. She just messaged and said there's a really long line now.

Timeline

Oh she just called me. Said they are accepting appointments scheduled for the 26th. The guard already looked at her paperwork. Good luck. Omg, why am I freaking out.

Timeline

Oh she just called me. Said they are accepting appointments scheduled for the 26th. The guard already looked at her paperwork. Good luck. Omg, why am I freaking out.

Thank you so much for the update. Hoping my fiance gets in. Please keep me posted :) Good luck. Hoping we hear some good news later on.

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

AOS PROCESS

ROC PROCESS

Timeline

Ok, spoke to mom 10 mins ago and said she has my Fiancee's phone, She already went inside.

Good luck to you guys as well. I'm not going to be able to sleep.

Timeline

Ok, spoke to mom 10 mins ago and said she has my Fiancee's phone, She already went inside.

Good luck to you guys as well. I'm not going to be able to sleep.

I agree I think I might have to stay up till 12am tonight to see if he messages me on Facebook later. haha. Your lucky your mom is with your fiancee. I wish I had someone find out for me if my fiance was able to get in. Lol

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

AOS PROCESS

ROC PROCESS

Timeline

I work at 4:30 am to support our east coast offices, So, I need to get some rest, I'll keep you updating whatever I hear from them.

We have an office in Edison, NJ too. She's planning to go with me in January. Hehe, I'm getting really excited now. damn

Timeline

My fiancee went in on the 26th and got approved. I posted it on the other thread talking about the USEM being closed on Monday. She also said there was a lot of people there.

She also went in last Thurs (22nd) and got in, but was asked to come back on Monday because our file didnt arrive from the NVC yet due to the storm. She met several people in line on Thurs who she said got interviews and were approved, which I cant confirm because i dont know them, but it sounds like they were doing interviews last Thursday too when they said the USEM was closed.

It sounds like theres a large disconnect between the embassy people posting messages on the website, and the people in the embassy seeing the applicants.

Oh okay, sorry I read that wrong. I thought you were saying she messaged you and said she went in on the 26th and got approved. Who went in on the 26th?

"disconnect" thats putting it nicely

"Never Argue with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his level"

K1 Visa Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-03-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-07-28

Interview Date : 19 AUG 2013 cancelled due to flooding Sept 11 2013

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received : 18 Sept

US Entry : 26 Sept 2013

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 130 days from your NOA1 date.

Married 12-15-2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS- When I get the cash for it

A guy shouldnt have to go through all this hassle to bring a girl over

Folks, I know the waiting, and the not knowing sucks. Been there. Done it. Our VJ took over a year, and it wasn't easy. It's very stressful. But we all made it, and so will you. Your interview will come, and if all is in order, you WILL be approved. And two years from now, you'll look back and laugh. Yes you will, even if you are throwing death thoughts towards USEM employees right now. I know some *cough cough* who felt that way before. And you will learn that it's the way of the PI. Fall in line. Wait. Come back later because your (whatever document) had a period in the wrong place. Yes, it is very disorganized. And inefficient. "If I were in charge... $*&$^&*(^#)B #(*)*(&@ ^^&" and all of that. I made it. Many have. You will.

Just think positive thoughts. Have happy convos. Check the website every 5 minutes (I'd tell you NOT to, but I know you will, cuz I did) The past two years, the embassy closed due to floods. That I know of. If all else fails, remember that while you sit here frustrated, some USEM workers were at home worrying whether or not their tiny home would wash away in the flood. It's not like they took a day or three off from work drinking and laughing at your plight. They probably ALL wish they had gone to work last week and approved all the interviewees.

Yes, it sucks, and no one here is making light of your situation. But trust an old man when I tell you... you'll get there, and soon. It's just poor timing is all. A week later or earlier on your I-129f, and you you would not be posting in this thread, right? Now I'm gonna go have a drink for all of you who are waiting for the good news. Or two. :)

Timeline

Folks, I know the waiting, and the not knowing sucks. Been there. Done it. Our VJ took over a year, and it wasn't easy. It's very stressful. But we all made it, and so will you. Your interview will come, and if all is in order, you WILL be approved. And two years from now, you'll look back and laugh. Yes you will, even if you are throwing death thoughts towards USEM employees right now. I know some *cough cough* who felt that way before. And you will learn that it's the way of the PI. Fall in line. Wait. Come back later because your (whatever document) had a period in the wrong place. Yes, it is very disorganized. And inefficient. "If I were in charge... $*&$^&*(^#)B #(*)*(&@ ^^&" and all of that. I made it. Many have. You will.

Just think positive thoughts. Have happy convos. Check the website every 5 minutes (I'd tell you NOT to, but I know you will, cuz I did) The past two years, the embassy closed due to floods. That I know of. If all else fails, remember that while you sit here frustrated, some USEM workers were at home worrying whether or not their tiny home would wash away in the flood. It's not like they took a day or three off from work drinking and laughing at your plight. They probably ALL wish they had gone to work last week and approved all the interviewees.

Yes, it sucks, and no one here is making light of your situation. But trust an old man when I tell you... you'll get there, and soon. It's just poor timing is all. A week later or earlier on your I-129f, and you you would not be posting in this thread, right? Now I'm gonna go have a drink for all of you who are waiting for the good news. Or two. smile.png

My fiance took a chance at going today to hopefully get interviewed along with another VJer who also went. Funny because we only found out that her fiance and I were in the same class in elementary school. My fiance hasn't messaged me on facebook yet so i am guessing he was able to get it in for an interview. Will keep you guys posted. Hoping to get some good news today. So nervous.

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

AOS PROCESS

ROC PROCESS

Timeline

My fiancee got in line around 4am, and a little while later she remarked that there were around 500 people! Is that possible? A little hyperbole? She got caught in the rain and had to buy an umbrella from some enterprising salesman. I'm hoping she got in and will be approved. I wish us all luck and God bless!

if there were indeed 500 people,,thats what they get for just basicly ignoring evryone for the last week,,,what did they think was going to happen?

everybody just give up and go away?,,,,not hardly, I see they finally updated the embassy webpage but of course nothing to do with the immigration intewrview backlog

just some PR bullcrap about a 5 day seminar with some prisioners,,,oh my thats wonderful! now can we get some info please on some rescheduling??

Edited by Niblet

"Never Argue with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his level"

K1 Visa Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-03-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-07-28

Interview Date : 19 AUG 2013 cancelled due to flooding Sept 11 2013

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received : 18 Sept

US Entry : 26 Sept 2013

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 130 days from your NOA1 date.

Married 12-15-2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS- When I get the cash for it

A guy shouldnt have to go through all this hassle to bring a girl over

Timeline

if there were indeed 500 people,,thats what they get for just basicly ignoring evryone for the last week,,,what did they think was going to happen?

everybody just give up and go away?,,,,not hardly, I see they finally updated the embassy webpage but of course nothing to do with the immigration intewrview backlog

just some PR bullcrap about a 5 day seminar with some prisioners,,,oh my thats wonderful! now can we get some info please on some rescheduling??

hi dont even wait just go tomorrow. my fiance just got APPROVED! lesson learned any cancellations JUST TAKE A CHANCE!

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

AOS PROCESS

ROC PROCESS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.