nancy55

medical exam : ((

20 posts in this topic

Ok, i found you my medical exam from last year, the vaccine names are: 1- DTaP: for Tetanus + Diphtheria + Pertussis 2- MMR for Measles+ Mumps + Rubella. 3- Vericella ( The varicella vaccine is a live (attenuated) virus administered to protect against the viral disease commonly known aschickenpox caused by the varicella zoster virus (VZV) )

The blood test medical terms are: TPHA and VDRL they both cover the Syphilis.

i don't have the answer for your question, but it is a good question, the beneficiary needs to be protected as well! Lah iwafe9

A big thanks for your help smile.png) thank you for the info,

the beneficiary and the petitioner needs to be protected regardless of their nationality, to protect the place where they live (USA) and to protect any other place from where the benifiaciary came from , whatever is the country (North africa, Africa/sub saharian, Asia.........) you never know : ) , i wish you a good luck

Edited by faatima

sarayoubliss thank you

alhamdolilah i'm in good health,and have no health issue, just anxious , when i think about any vaccin i feel already scared and not sure how i'll have 3 vaccins in my both arms plus blood test shocked.gif , i liked to know what are the names of th vaccins, if there is any link to read more about ths 3 required vaccins in casablanca consulat . may be i dont need to know excatly what they are i just need them

the medical like i see to protect the applicant and the US citizens , but if the us citizen is infected with contagious disease !! what will protect the applicant/ foreign spouse ?, no medical exam for US citizens too ?

Well, the US Citizens are already vaccinated since they are children (they cannot enroll in school without these vaccines). As for naturalized US Citizens, they would also gotten these already too. The US is very health conscious with those vaccinations. As for any contagious diseases, that is why there is this medical exam so you and your spouse will know.

As for the the number of vaccinations you will be getting, it should depend on what your record of vaccinations says. So bring your vaccination card that lists what you have gotten since you were a kid.

My husband got 3 vaccinations at his medical examination.

Not to make you nervous or anything...and for your information, the vaccinations are not all on your arms. He got one on the left arm and one was on the right arm and the third one on his thigh or butt (I forgot)! biggrin.png My brave hubby!

I say this because he got his blood drawn and all the vaccinations done during Ramadan fasting! I call him my Super Hubby! <3

He survived and now waiting for September to arrive so he will fly over to me! YAY!

Edited by Ismael&Blair

Well, the US Citizens are already vaccinated since they are children (they cannot enroll in school without these vaccines). As for naturalized US Citizens, they would also gotten these already too. The US is very health conscious with those vaccinations. As for any contagious diseases, that is why there is this medical exam so you and your spouse will know.

As for the the number of vaccinations you will be getting, it should depend on what your record of vaccinations says. So bring your vaccination card that lists what you have gotten since you were a kid.

My husband got 3 vaccinations at his medical examination.

Not to make you nervous or anything...and for your information, the vaccinations are not all on your arms. He got one on the left arm and one was on the right arm and the third one on his thigh or butt (I forgot)! biggrin.png My brave hubby!

I say this because he got his blood drawn and all the vaccinations done during Ramadan fasting! I call him my Super Hubby! <3

He survived and now waiting for September to arrive so he will fly over to me! YAY!

Thank you,
Your super husband!!! i'm happy for you and him, finally this visa journey is over and soon you will have a happy life living togethersmile.png
Here in my country we already vaccinated since we are children, since birth ,we cannot enroll in school too without vaccines, in health centers in the public sector and the private sector, there is a list of unified vaccination schedule for children like :
Tuberculosis vacc , Pertussis vacc, Tetanus vacc, Diphtheria vacc, Measles vacc, Mumps vacc, Rubella vacc, Poliomyelitis vacc, Haemophilis vacc, Pneumococcal vacc, Rotavinus vacc, Hepatitis vacc and other vaccines every vaccine in a specific age of the child from birth to 10 year old i think and other vaccines in different ages (Pregnant women, Students....)
Morocco has managed through a variety of programs from the elimination of some deadly infectious diseases ,
the blood test is interesting in the medical exam, and for the three or four vaccines, i think the consulat required medical necessite thoses vaccines to make sure they have vaccined the important vaccines although its should be already vaccinated plus may be they vaccine some different vaccination
We are Together for the good health idea9dv.gifidea9dv.gif

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Thank you,
Your super husband!!! i'm happy for you and him, finally this visa journey is over and soon you will have a happy life living togethersmile.png
Here in my country we already vaccinated since we are children, since birth ,we cannot enroll in school too without vaccines, in health centers in the public sector and the private sector, there is a list of unified vaccination schedule for children like :
Tuberculosis vacc , Pertussis vacc, Tetanus vacc, Diphtheria vacc, Measles vacc, Mumps vacc, Rubella vacc, Poliomyelitis vacc, Haemophilis vacc, Pneumococcal vacc, Rotavinus vacc, Hepatitis vacc and other vaccines every vaccine in a specific age of the child from birth to 10 year old i think and other vaccines in different ages (Pregnant women, Students....)
Morocco has managed through a variety of programs from the elimination of some deadly infectious diseases ,
the blood test is interesting in the medical exam, and for the three or four vaccines, i think the consulat required medical necessite thoses vaccines to make sure they have vaccined the important vaccines although its should be already vaccinated plus may be they vaccine some different vaccination
We are Together for the good health idea9dv.gifidea9dv.gif

What is acceptable in your country is not the standard for a US immigration visa. You must meet the US standard, not the one for your country.

You must have a complete medical exam. If you object to any test, then you put yourself at risk for a denial.

If you object to any vaccines, then you must file for a waiver. You must show reasons why you can't get them because of a medical reason or a documentable personal objection to vaccines.

Immigration to the US is not a pick and choose what you want. It is about following US procedures. There are about 1,000,000 who immigrate to the US every year and they all had to follow US procedures. If you don't want to have a medical exam or comply with the requirements, then you will not get a visa.

What is acceptable in your country is not the standard for a US immigration visa. You must meet the US standard, not the one for your country.

You must have a complete medical exam. If you object to any test, then you put yourself at risk for a denial.

If you object to any vaccines, then you must file for a waiver. You must show reasons why you can't get them because of a medical reason or a documentable personal objection to vaccines.

Immigration to the US is not a pick and choose what you want. It is about following US procedures. There are about 1,000,000 who immigrate to the US every year and they all had to follow US procedures. If you don't want to have a medical exam or comply with the requirements, then you will not get a visa.

Thank you aaron for your reply :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.