Oladana

ooooppppssssssssssss!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ok, I have made a error on our I129-F and now I am very worried.... basically what I did was wrote the wrong day for our engagement, 8/8/11 instead of 8/11/12, I have no idea why I made the error, but this is lagos we are going through and I am concerned! My fiancé has his interview in a couple of weeks, is there anything I can do, he discovered the error when I sent him a copy of our petition.

Timeline

that's what I am so worried about, I retyped the letter over and over and must have merged it with another date, in case they do notice, I am thinking of sending a correct one to my fiancé with a written explanation, I cant think of anything else to do

Timeline

that's what I am so worried about, I retyped the letter over and over and must have merged it with another date, in case they do notice, I am thinking of sending a correct one to my fiancé with a written explanation, I cant think of anything else to do

sorry I meant to say the date of the engagement is not required because I never put the date my fiance and I got engage. I think you be fine, dont worry about it too much.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I don't think they care about that. Did you put somewhere else another date? No offense to men but they usually don't know what date anything happened, so I would think nobody expects him to be able to rattle off at an interview the exact date he got engaged. In other words its probably not really that big of a deal. You can send him a letter if its going to make you feel better, but tell him not to give it to them unless they ask about the different dates

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.