BughouseMaster

Medical Examination

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Whether I'm pushing my luck or not that is not what I'm asking. Again, I'm clearly asking How long does it typically take for St Lukes to send the results to the embassy?

Typical is one week from the first day of the medical. But you may not want to count on the typical time, or you may get burned.

After the embassy informed us they had not received our medical results during our interview we called St Lukes to ask when they had sent the results to the embassy. St Lukes told us They send medical results to the embassy the following day after the medical has been completed.

If the the embassy has not received the medical at the time of the interview a 221g is issued. In these cases the embassy has St Lukes send the medical results digitally. In our case the embassy had not received the medical results and requested St Lukes send them the results. That request was made the same day as our interview. We had acknowledgement that the medical results were received by the embassy 2 days after our interview. We were able to receive our visa without delay because I wrote an email to the embassy requesting my visa processing be expedited. The embassy granted our request. Others who interviewed the same day as us and were also given a 221g due to the lack of medical results received their visas 4 to 5 days after us.

Our K1 Timeline

August 31, 2012 ...........NOA1
April 19, 2013................NOA2

May 2, 2013...................MNL # Available

June 3, 2013..................Interview

June 18, 2013................POE Dallas

AOS Timeline

July 26, 2013.................NOA I-485

August 27, 2013............Biometrics

September 5, 2013.......Notice of Interview date (October 15)

September 30, 2013.....EAD/AP Combo card in hand.

October 15, 2013..........AOS Interview

October 22, 2013..........AOS Approved & Green Card Production Ordered

November 1, 2013........Green Card in hand!

ROC Timeline

August 12, 2015............NOA

August 31, 2015............Biometrics

March 7, 2016...............Card Production Ordered

March 11, 2016.............I55 Stamp

March 12, 2016.............Green Card in hand!

Citizenship Timeline

March 6, 2017...............NOA

March 27, 2017.............Biometrics

June 20, 2018...…………..Interview

July 13,  2018...…………..Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.