Chloezilla

Recent interviewees - do you have your passport yet??

516 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Oh awesome!!!! Hey maybe he can do the same for some of us who have been waiting nearly a month too! Haha smile.png

How long you been waiting rachael? Can you update your timeline please :) Sorry to hear you been waiting for so long too, lets hope for some news this week! xxx

Filed: Country: Scotland
Timeline

How long you been waiting rachael? Can you update your timeline please :) Sorry to hear you been waiting for so long too, lets hope for some news this week! xxx

My fiances interview was on August 5th and was approved, and they told him he'd have it in ten days. Now been in administrative processing since the 6th :( yes hoping for good news this week for everyone that's been waiting!!!

Timeline

My fiances interview was on August 5th and was approved, and they told him he'd have it in ten days. Now been in administrative processing since the 6th sad.png yes hoping for good news this week for everyone that's been waiting!!!

oh he was there the same day as me then! it seems odd so many from the same few days is struggling :/

Timeline

Yeah very odd!! What time was your interview? His was 8:30, maybe you saw each other!

yup mine was 8.30 too, line was HUGE we must of passed at some point. I was so nervous, found myself rabbiting on to these two students haha they musta been glad to get away from me going on bout useless nonsense lol

Timeline

yup mine was 8.30 too, line was HUGE we must of passed at some point. I was so nervous, found myself rabbiting on to these two students haha they musta been glad to get away from me going on bout useless nonsense lol

hahaha,mine was at 8.30am on the 2nd and I too founbd myself rabbiting away to whoever was there,must have driven them nuts standing inline but i think it helps to steady the nerves without the need for a drink! haha ;-) I hope all us ladies have some good news this week,I have a feeling we all will :D

Timeline

I agree with the above post.. you have to be pretty much there now, and should hear something any time now!! I know i was anxious waiting for mine.Longet we have been apart since we filed the i-129f was about a year! As i gave birth to our son in the UK and my fiance had just started an new job. We didnt have the funds for him to fly over for the birth. So i gave birth on my own, with just 2 nurses present lol. And we couldnt make it back over to the US untill our son was almost 1 after the birth. So it was a long wait for him to see me and his newborn son! We did make ot over last chrisrmas, and stayed for our sons birthday, but of course i had to return before i overstayed.. so me and baby had to leave him in feb.. havent seen him since. We cant wait to be together now. It has been a long depressing road.. more for my fiance because he has also been apart from his son. So glad we will be home to him soon and can finally get on with our lives as a family. I have had to be a single parent while here in the UK.. being mom and dad to my little boy while he has to be apart from his dad. Its going to be amazing when we all reunite!

Timeline

Anybody heard anything today? We haven't sad.png

This is the longest time we have been apart too, being 4 months since we saw each other. But I can't imagine being away from him for a year....

Nope,haven't heard anything today either. Still trying to remain positive that it must be getting processed still. I'm confident we may all hear something this week and i hope so much we do :)

Last time I saw my Fiance was July 12th,i think i've been very lucky to be able to travel to the states every couple of months,i think now i would really struggle not seeing him for over 3 months so i can only imagine how hard it has been for those who have had to wait so long to see their partners. :(

Timeline

well update. Fiancee and I did the big no-no last week and booked travel for next saturday (9/7/13) for K1/K2. We've been sweating out the visa delivery ever since the interview. We knew that both were "issued" 2 days after the interview and that the K2 had documents being delivered to a DX depot. We had no clue about the K1's documents.

We were able to pick up the K2 package today from the DX depot, and low and behold there are documents for both k1 and k2!! Our i-129f and k1 process is complete! See youuuu soooon!! dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

And i truly hope all you folks involved in this thread get your documents in time!

K1 Saga

1/17/13 I-129F sent

1/25/13 NOA1 from CSC

5/23/13 NOA2

6/3/13 File arrives at NVC

6/5/13 Case complete at NVC, File sent to London

6/11/13 Case received by London

6/12/13 Packet 3 received

6/12/13: Police certificate received - No trace

6/17/13: Packet 3 mailed back to London

7/08/13: Medical results received by embassy

8/15/13: Interview date - APPROVED!

8/27/13: Visa in hand

9/7/13: POE

10/5/13: Wedding

AOS Saga

10/25/13 AOS, AP, EAD sent

10/30/13 NOA1 for all the above

11/22/13 Biometrics in OKC

01/06/14 EAD approved, AP approved

01/14/14 Combo Card Received

--

00/00/14 Green Card interview/approval

Timeline

So my fiancé called DOS and they said they can't help once the Visa is out of the US. Which is confusing to me because I thought you guys said they are usually the helpful ones. He called the embassy too and they didn't help either, telling us we would just have to wait. This is so frustrating. We don't know who has the visa and what's taking so long and it's still in administrative processing and has been since August 6th. Ugh.

Timeline

when my man calls DoS they tell him the status of the visa, just still in AP they saying for us and to just wait. If I call london embassy we get no help what so ever because we are a K visa they only help people for non immigrant visa's... most annoying! We have told them all the wedding is in 17 days they just say to wait and nothing more can be done :( My case updated today, both my number and the 3 kids numbers all updated but still stating 'ready for interview' GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
please for the love of god will one of us limbo lot have some good news today!!!!
xXx

Timeline

when my man calls DoS they tell him the status of the visa, just still in AP they saying for us and to just wait. If I call london embassy we get no help what so ever because we are a K visa they only help people for non immigrant visa's... most annoying! We have told them all the wedding is in 17 days they just say to wait and nothing more can be done :( My case updated today, both my number and the 3 kids numbers all updated but still stating 'ready for interview' GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

please for the love of god will one of us limbo lot have some good news today!!!!

xXx

I know right?! I'm so sorry. Our case hasn't been updated since August 6th. So annoying. I hope you don't have to cancel the wedding. Ours is on October 7th, so were hoping we don't have to cancel ours either as it's in Disney world.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.