Chloezilla

Recent interviewees - do you have your passport yet??

516 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Yeah, there's a problem though.. I'm not at home to take the call, it's a long story. I really need to get in contact and supply them with my mobile number, it's ACTUALLY driving me insane. I can't get hold of an actual person at the embassy, it's driving me nuts.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

0844 371 0000* (Unable to call 0844, please dial 01604 496 798) <--- got this from DX website... I tried calling them before to see if they had anything to deliver to me I was so desperate LOL... I had to keep pressing buttons as I didn't have the tracking number they wanted, eventually got through to someone to actually talk to and they took my address and checked system for parcels for me... might help you though mairead :) good luck! xXx

Timeline

Thanks so much! I'm giving that a bash.. They say they won't have my passport yet, which I find somewhat hard to believe given that everyone else from Thursday has their call and my CEAC number has said issued since Monday... Uuuurgh!

0844 371 0000* (Unable to call 0844, please dial 01604 496 798) <--- got this from DX website... I tried calling them before to see if they had anything to deliver to me I was so desperate LOL... I had to keep pressing buttons as I didn't have the tracking number they wanted, eventually got through to someone to actually talk to and they took my address and checked system for parcels for me... might help you though mairead smile.png good luck! xXx

Timeline

Haha, by the way.. If you want to talk to a real person at the embassy dashboard, for future reference, just press hash.

Timeline

Got the call today finally! Had my interview on 6th August. Missed a call from them on 8th August, but they didn't get back to me til today, after a fair few times of badgering anyone I could at FX to help me. I actually had 2 calls today from 2 different people, first one just before 11am, and the other just after 12:30. I explained to the second caller I'd just paid and arranged the delivery a couple of hours earlier, but the system hadn't been updated or something, which gave me a fright. But then she left a voicemail a couple of hours later to confirm the system had been updated, so I'm getting my passport and visa this Monday between 6am and 8am.

Our Timeline
Date Sent I-129F - 16th August 2012
NOA1 - 22nd August 2012

NOA2 - 16th April 2013 (237 days)

Consulate Recieved - 7th May 2013

Packet 3 Recieved - 9th May 2013

Packet 3 Sent - 6th June 2013

Packet 4 Recieved - 2nd July 2013

Interview - 6th August - APPROVED.

Timeline

Gosh mine feels like i've been waiting forever,i had my interview on the 2nd August and it was approved but i'm still waiting for my documents. I am worried it's got lost or something but i think with the recent change-up it's thrown the department somewhat causing a backlog.

I feel bad for u guys after all this waiting and theres still more waiting :( Fills me with dread. I hope all you people waiting get some news soon

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

thanks chick! Gonna give that a try on monday run out of time now tonight really, <3

Just checked my CEAC status again out of curiosity and it still says issued but now has yesterday's date (which is obviously phone call day). Probably doesn't mean anything but thought I'd let you know.

I really reeaally hope you hear something on Monday. Have a good weekend. Might be your last one here! ❤❤

IR1/CR1

-- USCIS --

JAN/28/2013 - I-130 sent to Chicago

FEB/01/2013 - Received email NOA1 (routed to NBC, further processing in Baltimore field office)

APR/15/2013 - I-130 approved (on USCIS website)

APR/20/2013 - NOA2 in mail

--NVC--

APR/22/2013 - NVC received our case

MAY/06/2013 - Got NVC case number (over the phone)

MAY/06/2013 - Emailed DS-3032 form (choice of agent)

MAY/09/2013 - Received and PAID AOS Bill

MAY/15/2013 - DS-3032 Accepted by NVC (email)

MAY/16/2013 - Received and PAID IV Bill

MAY/18/2013 - Sent AOS package (I-864)

MAY/21/2013 - Sent IV package (DS-230)

JUN/17/2013 - AOS RFE email

JUN/18/2013 - Corrected AOS mailed out (over-night)

JUL/10/2013 - Case complete!!!

--LONDON--

JUL/12/2013 - Assigned interview date

JUL/31/2013 - Medical

AUG/08/2013 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!❤??

AUG/19/2013 - Visa in hand

AUG/28/2013 - POE (BOS)

Timeline

thanks chloe, mine updated on the 15th, but still said ready but kids didnt update till 16th... then still said ready... hoping this is a good thing and monday will be my day! Still petrified something is wrong tho!! xXx

Timeline

Could you please tell me which numbers you called (or where you got them from?) I also think I missed a call from the couriers and need to contact them to supply an alternative number to call me on. That would be a great help! Thanks!

Got the call today finally! Had my interview on 6th August. Missed a call from them on 8th August, but they didn't get back to me til today, after a fair few times of badgering anyone I could at FX to help me. I actually had 2 calls today from 2 different people, first one just before 11am, and the other just after 12:30. I explained to the second caller I'd just paid and arranged the delivery a couple of hours earlier, but the system hadn't been updated or something, which gave me a fright. But then she left a voicemail a couple of hours later to confirm the system had been updated, so I'm getting my passport and visa this Monday between 6am and 8am.

Timeline

I had my interview on Monday 12 August. Not sure if i am just worrying too much, as its only been 4 business days since my interview (6 days including the weekend).

Maybe i will hear something tomorrow (Monday 19 August). There is no reason that the Embassy would need to do further checks on me, as i have no ties or family linked to any `red alert` countries. I am British born and so are all my family members. I took all the required documents to the interview "no trace" on my police clearance, so it was totally clean. I havent even ever had a parking ticket in my life!! The person who interviewed me said i was more than prepared and didnt even want to see half the evidence etc i brought with me! So there shouldnt really be any hold ups that i am aware of!

I know i have not missed a call from the courier, because i have the phone with me 24/7.. even in the bedroom/ bathroom!

I did go on the https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx? last night and it still says my staus as being "Ready" ..status updated on the 16 August. However, my interview was on 12 August!

I hope this doesnt take weeks, as i have flights booked for Friday 6 September!!!

I am really worried about how long this visa production and courier phone call takes!! Really hope i hear something monday!!!

I had my interview on Monday 12 August. Not sure if i am just worrying too much, as its only been 4 business days since my interview (6 days including the weekend).

Maybe i will hear something tomorrow (Monday 19 August). There is no reason that the Embassy would need to do further checks on me, as i have no ties or family linked to any `red alert` countries. I am British born and so are all my family members. I took all the required documents to the interview "no trace" on my police clearance, so it was totally clean. I havent even ever had a parking ticket in my life!! The person who interviewed me said i was more than prepared and didnt even want to see half the evidence etc i brought with me! So there shouldnt really be any hold ups that i am aware of!

I know i have not missed a call from the courier, because i have the phone with me 24/7.. even in the bedroom/ bathroom!

I did go on the https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx? last night and it still says my staus as being "Ready" ..status updated on the 16 August. However, my interview was on 12 August!

I hope this doesnt take weeks, as i have flights booked for Friday 6 September!!!

I am really worried about how long this visa production and courier phone call takes!! Really hope i hear something monday!!!

I think you will be ok this is still 3 weeks away :)

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.