TexHerts

Another couple about to start the journey

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just found this site after searching for some ideas on what we have to do to get my K1 and the site is going to defiantely be a big help to us both.

We met online and both clicked but the problems are that we are currently both seperated from respective partners and proceedings there are moving slowly, but... hey we are optimistic :D

We'd like to check everything so that we know where we could go wrong and just try to explore the best options available to both of us - so any advice from those that have been there done that.. etc would be a tremendous help for the journey ahead.

Any good ideas folks???

07/06/2006 Met online

11/06/2006 Travelled to Houston - Broken hearted having to go home.

01/06/2007 Trip to Houston - Taking pictures this time!!!!!

09/03/2007 Her first Transatlantic trip!!! Loads of pics etc - met my parents!!!!!

01/09/2007 Going back to Houston to see her and take more pics and prepare paperwork

Siete il mio mondo, niente confrontate a voi, ti amo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Welcome to VJ! I recommend to read the guides first, there is a lot of information in there and examples of the forms as well. I submitted my petition just from gathering info from this site and it went smooth. This site is the best!

Congrats again!

edi :energetic:

:guides:

Our AOS Journey

July 18, 07: AOS/EAD sent to Chicago

Aug 03, 07: Received Biometrics appt. letter

Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Welcome! We had a long wait before we could file, too, so I can totally relate to how you feel!

I hope things will go along quickly for you. Keep us updated!

SA4userbar.jpg