louiep

interview july 11 2013

36 posts in this topic

hello everyone,very happy to say that my wife and stepdaughters were approved for sure,the American counsel didn't say it,but she could see that he put approved on each of their case files,the only thing he told her and the girls to after it was over was to go to window 62,which she did! a nice women at window 62 told her because she didn't have her cenomar yet from the nso in quezon city,which my wife was told by the nso in quezon that it would be ready the same day as the interview,even though my wife showed the recit to pick it up the same day,the nice women told her that the American counsel will not use that one from quezon,but to go to nso in pasay wich the embassy has an agent there to directly deliver it to the embassy and after my wife does this the nice women in window 62 said just wait for your visa's to be delivered at your home address you gave on your 2go paper! As of yesterday my wife has already gone to the nso in pasay as instructed and has done exactly what she was instructed to do! we are wondering if anyone else on here has gone through this and when ,even at a good educated guess when the visa's might be delivered? my wife lives in Santa Mesa,metro manila! any input on this would be greatly appreciated! were very happy all four of us,lol but just one more wait to happen. thk you my friendssmile.png

Louie

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife lived in Taguig (outside of Makati), we didn't have to wait for any documents but still it took almost 14 days before the visa arrived at the front door. I have read NSO is very quick, to get the requested documents over to the embassy..... Soon!

Congrats!! :dance: :dance:

It was like a "Publishers Clearing House" moment when 2GO was at the door and we saw the passport with the visa! Then we locked it up as we weren't flying out for another month.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I was told that normally the Embassy receives the CENOMAR in a week. Unlike your wife, I opted to request mine through the NSO hotline and the lady I talked to told me to follow up after four days from payment at a call center number and check if the Embassy has received the CENOMAR requested.

Hi there!! I was also intviewed July 11 and was put on AP too! i went to NSO pasay right after my interview to get my CENOMAR and the next day embassy recieved it! They issued my visa July16 , final processing july17, visa printed july18, picked up by 2GO 19, delivered 20th, and i will pick up tomorrow!!:D

hello fellow vjr's first I would like to say thk you for all the replys,its been very helpful!!! heres how it stands ryt now for us as of ryt now were still in ap as the ceac website says. my wife went there to pasay to get her cenomar as requested by the American counsler at her interview and was given instructions to do so.my wife went to pasay the day after on july 12 and exactly to the instructions requested her cenomar ,payed the fee and she was given a reference number and told by the person at the nso pasay to call n inquire back to them with her reference number to find out the results of her cenomar after 4days!these all weekdays of course! my wife called back on july 18th to inquire as instructed by the person at nso pasay! my wife was told that her cenomar is ready that they are just waiting for the liason from the embassy to pick it up on Friday the july 19th as the liason from the embassy always picks up documents for the counsler section every Friday!!! even though we have a good idea that it was picked up by the embassy,how would we know for sure?and what kind of time frame are we looking at that will have the visa's issued and out for delivery? thk you in advance for any info and help!!!!!!!! godbless

Louie

Ok, since they already picked up by friday ,by Monday the CENMAR will be forwarded to the consular officer, if theres no problems with her CENMAR then, they will do the final processing the next day, then the following days will be issuing /printing of visa, release to 2GO, then it will be delivered to your address.. Thats what happened to mine! I was just a week earlier than ur wife because after my interview on July 11 , i went to pasay to get NSO, then the day after that was friday which is their pick up day...if ur problem is just the CENMAR, then expect next week ull hav the visa onhand!!! GodBless!!

I noticed most of the july11 interviewees wer under AP!! I have 2friends right now who are stil under administrative processing, waiting for their visa to be issued!! Its really sad!

ah sorry to hear that mrswillams,you still thinking in my wifes case what you were already saying is probley the senerio that will probely happen? I don't know if I said already but yes that was the only thing needed was the cenomar from pasay,nothing else they didn't even want the one from the nso in quezon city they said the embassy mostly uses the documents from pasay which are directly picked up by the embassy because theres been a lot of fraud concerning nso documents that's why their doing a lot of reverification with these particular nso documents! im just praying we ,me and my wife and stepdaughters see our status changed to issued Monday n soon after have their visas delivered ,my gosh I miss them so much its been about a year n half, im praying for your words to happen next week you seem like a very gud person godbless louie

Louie

Thats true, the embassy wana know that cenomar is not fake, and wanna make sure that we(the wives)only got married once and only to our husband.. its silly but no choice but to give them what they want, and for them to have peace of mind hehehe...Everything will be fine! Ur wife and kids will have the visa soon dont worry!:)

hello vj members just want to share my case,

yes me too i was interviewed july 11 and put AP too.i already submit what they want from me.My status online was changed to 'ISSUED" JULY 18 till now my question is how long it will exactly take to deliver my visa?would you think possible to get it next week?after ISSUED what status next?they will put final printing like that or none after Issued?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.