adamjan

VISA ISSUED! Last few questions : )

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello VJ family! First of all I would like to thank everyone for the help you have given me and my fiance all throughout this loooonngg and hard process. Knowing that there are so many people out there who are going through the same thing but yet still very much willing to help encouraged us a lot! Special shout out to HANK, who's gold standard of a guide walked us through every step after NOA2! : )

So my Visa is issued and I got the text from MOA that it is already available for pick up. I'm picking it up on Sunday and then getting my CFO sticker on Monday morning.

So aside from the ticket, passport with visa and CFO sticker, the DO NOT OPEN packet, payment for travel tax and terminal fee, plus my life packed in 2 check-ins and a carry on, is there any more that I am forgetting to do or bring?

I don't want to mess aything up, especially at this point where I'm a plane ride away from my fiance.

Thanks again! : )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there.that's good ur fiance visa is issued. Waiting for 2go sm north to txt me.I was interviewed last july 9.I checked online at Ceac it says issued.hopefully I can have my visa by Monday coz I need to go back in my province.

Congrats and goodluck

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello VJ family! First of all I would like to thank everyone for the help you have given me and my fiance all throughout this loooonngg and hard process. Knowing that there are so many people out there who are going through the same thing but yet still very much willing to help encouraged us a lot! Special shout out to HANK, who's gold standard of a guide walked us through every step after NOA2! : )

So my Visa is issued and I got the text from MOA that it is already available for pick up. I'm picking it up on Sunday and then getting my CFO sticker on Monday morning.

So aside from the ticket, passport with visa and CFO sticker, the DO NOT OPEN packet, payment for travel tax and terminal fee, plus my life packed in 2 check-ins and a carry on, is there any more that I am forgetting to do or bring?

I don't want to mess aything up, especially at this point where I'm a plane ride away from my fiance.

Thanks again! : )

Looks like you are good to go! good.gifgood.gif

(and for sure keep the Do Not Open packet in your carry-on ... Ya I know... just being a worry wart)

Safe Travels!

Welcome to America!

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Hi there.that's good ur fiance visa is issued. Waiting for 2go sm north to txt me.I was interviewed last july 9.I checked online at Ceac it says issued.hopefully I can have my visa by Monday coz I need to go back in my province.

Congrats and goodluck

Wow! Yours got issued fast! My interview was June 17 and was issued July 10. Im sure you will be getting it soon too! Thanks and goodluck to you as well : )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hank's right...as always. You're good to go!! What's your POE? My fiance came in last Saturday through Detroit. It was as easy as pie!! 40 minutes after landing, she came through the door with a big smile and a cart full of luggage!!

Hank's right...as always. You're good to go!! What's your POE? My fiance came in last Saturday through Detroit. It was as easy as pie!! 40 minutes after landing, she came through the door with a big smile and a cart full of luggage!!

I know right, somebody should pay Hank! LOL!

POE is San Francisco! Praying for a safe flight, the Immigration thing is a little bit nerve wracking though.

Congrats to you and your fiance, and happy wedding planning! : )

Ohh why it takes longer for the visa deliver?

I'm not sure why but as long is it's issued you are fine. All you cando now is wait.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.