adamjan

Still no Visa, we are on the 3rd week

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Im kinda nervous for his intrvw on Monday

Did u get ur visa yet? Did u try tracking.it.online?

Thank u so much

Just be prepared with all the papers and he will be fine. And dont forget the no electronics rule.

Yes I am tracking it online, with CEAC, I called the embassy too, but it is still under review. Some have it easy and they get theirs after 3 days, mine has been in review for 3 weeks.

Hopefully next week I will be good to go.

Yes urswill come soon :) god is really good. The process is actually faster now then before cus.my mom.petioned my dad too

Yes urswill come soon :) god is really good. The process is actually faster now then before cus.my mom.petioned my dad too when thy were 20

Filed: Timeline

Yes urswill come soon :) god is really good. The process is actually faster now then before cus.my mom.petioned my dad too

Yes urswill come soon :) god is really good. The process is actually faster now then before cus.my mom.petioned my dad too when thy were 20

Yes he is. Will be praying for your husband. 3 more days! : )

Thank u. Im just so nervous n ofcorse excited. I just hope he passes his interview on the 8th n recieve his visa soon cus im planing to get him here before the 31st cus hawaiian airline will suspend its nonstop flights to the philippines :( i mean we can go with other flights bht they wil be more.expensive

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my fiance booked with Hawaiian airlines. and they were cheaper... hopefully our interview will go smoothly and get the visa packet in few days after the interview... goodluck to us!

Timeline

Good luck! Hope you get out in time, since Hawaiian stops flying to Manila on 1 Aug! I'm kind of upset, built up alot of miles on Hawaiian, hoping to us them to fly my Sweetie over in Business class. Heard the reason they stopped the service (from some employees that I know) is because the Phil Govt. wanted to rasie the fees they were charging the airline, so it no longer made the route profitable.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

On the Hawaiian website they stated it was not a profitable route for them. Which I guess if the Philippines is raising their fees that could be true :) Annoys me as well being Hawaiian flies into Phoenix, I liked the one stop in Honolulu and then on to Manila. Now I will have to search for another carrier.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

We used to do JAL japan airlines we wud go honolulu thn stop over to narita in.japan. den pi. Bht it was expensve

Ive been traveling to pi every year since i was 8. So 6 years wit JAL n 5 with hawaiian im sad der stopping it

Timeline

Good luck! Hope you get out in time, since Hawaiian stops flying to Manila on 1 Aug! I'm kind of upset, built up alot of miles on Hawaiian, hoping to us them to fly my Sweetie over in Business class. Heard the reason they stopped the service (from some employees that I know) is because the Phil Govt. wanted to rasie the fees they were charging the airline, so it no longer made the route profitable.

my fiance booked for a flight on July 23... we really hope the visa packet arrives on time.

Isnt ur interview.on the.15?

How much was it. For one way? Im looking at flights with hawaian.airline one way philippines to hawai its $815 :(

Timeline

$929.70 for me..from mnl to phx

then for my fiance it's $830.70 from mnl to phx..

his flight from phx to mnl is cheaper.. he got a $543.23! it's just that it is 2 days flight. he will stay in a hotel in Hawaii

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.