spookyturtle

The George Zimmerman Trial Verdict Game

149 posts in this topic

Guilty, of bad judgement...

...in choosing council.

I am wondering, could they be that bad.. Could this be a strategy.. even the folks at Fox, where like.. Dude... Darn ahhh What the hell.

That man wanted to kill a #^@@* and Trayvon give him an out He knows he was damn-well wrong

Wondr how he sleeps at nites GUILTY

I bet not on his stomach in the joint..

I think you are right.. you could tell by his tone on the 911 call he was itching to cap a #^@@*. However i don't think killing ampersat and pound signs is illegal in his state

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I bet not on his stomach in the joint..

I think you are right.. you could tell by his tone on the 911 call he was itching to cap a #^@@*. However i don't think killing ampersat and pound signs is illegal in his state

You gotta admit, the 911 call is very bad for GZ on it's own. I never listened to the whole thing until today and I was like dude, "why didn't you just stay in your car"? Listen to the 911 operator and don't follow. He sounded to eager to be the wanna be cop.

So far, I do think the shooting wasn't planned, but it was an avoidable shooting.

But there is more evidence to listen to before I make my final decision.

What gets me is these attorney's had months to prepare for "day one" and they blew it big time.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

You gotta admit, the 911 call is very bad for GZ on it's own. I never listened to the whole thing until today and I was like dude, "why didn't you just stay in your car"? Listen to the 911 operator and don't follow. He sounded to eager to be the wanna be cop.

So far, I do think the shooting wasn't planned, but it was an avoidable shooting.

But there is more evidence to listen to before I make my final decision.

What gets me is these attorney's had months to prepare for "day one" and they blew it big time.

See it's all view point. I thought he was so calm on the 911 call and the 911 operator kept repeating how nothing he did set off his alert sense, that i think it helped him.

One thing many keep saying is " he was asked to stay in car and did not" No it was suggested he not follow him. When he was told that he said ok, and was returning to his vehicle.... or at least that is what it appears. like someone said , none of us were there.

See it's all view point. I thought he was so calm on the 911 call and the 911 operator kept repeating how nothing he did set off his alert sense, that i think it helped him.

One thing many keep saying is " he was asked to stay in car and did not" No it was suggested he not follow him. When he was told that he said ok, and was returning to his vehicle.... or at least that is what it appears. like someone said , none of us were there.

Mr. Big Dog and Gary were there.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I have a theory that the 12 year old kid playing videos with TM before the trip to 7-11 was a part of the GZ setup.

The evidence will show that apparently the sweet kid was nothing but a real sore loser.

Watch tomorrow...

lol

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-17-2013 - NOA1

11-5-2013  -  Approved

Don't forget Marvin.. He was there also. Sorry Marvin your still one of My favs.

Thing with him after he initially gets crazy about the subject, he calms down and gets it right.

Gary and Big Dog don't agree. Gary saw TM attack GZ first and bash his head on the pavement. Mr. Big Dog saw GZ attack TM and shoot him for no reason other than being black. And both of them were right there. Maybe they blocked Marvin's view? devil.gif

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Gary and Big Dog don't agree. Gary saw TM attack GZ first and bash his head on the pavement. Mr. Big Dog saw GZ attack TM and shoot him for no reason other than being black. And both of them were right there. Maybe they blocked Marvin's view? devil.gif

All joking aside I was pretty much in GZ corner. I am almost neutral now.. I just get tired of hearing TM got executed for being black.

There is a reason young black males in hoodies and baggie pants get more scrutiny from people and law enforcement. It's like the uniform of the gang banger wanna be. There is a problem in that demographic that we are going to have to admit to and try to fix.

In the meantime we have to protect the hardworking law abiding citizens of this country.

I am not saying GZ did not contribute to things.

Filed: Timeline

Anyone with teens knows some talk & txt lots of #######, now for

them to pull his old texts to friends talking hard is not right,

if he got suspended from school once that's not a death sentence,

on the 911 tape the murderer said those %$%#$% gets away with things,

hes a calculated cold blooded killer Guilty

Anyone with teens knows some talk & txt lots of #######, now for

them to pull his old texts to friends talking hard is not right,

if he got suspended from school once that's not a death sentence,

on the 911 tape the murderer said those %$%#$% gets away with things,

hes a calculated cold blooded killer Guilty

\

Your funny. Yes nothing Saint Skittles ever did should be discussed. We should hang GZ.

I bet when he say sweet little TM he planned to kill the second he saw him. he just called the POPO to throw everyone off.

Timeline

Your funny. Yes nothing Saint Skittles ever did should be discussed. We should hang GZ.

I bet when he say sweet little TM he planned to kill the second he saw him. he just called the POPO to throw everyone off.

If GZ wanted to just kill someone, he would have never called 911 and laid down that recording.

He could have easily got away with it by NOT calling the police until after the shooting.

He's not Satan, he's just a guy who made some serious errors in judgment.

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-17-2013 - NOA1

11-5-2013  -  Approved

Filed: Other Timeline

Don't like to draw the race card ...I myself as a woman of color have passed

or ended up around kids with hoodies etc ...now..honestly whether they black

white or Hispanics, I do clutch my purse a little tighter & become alert to

my surroundings...am I alone?, there R days I have stepped alone in an elevator

with characters like these mentally berating myself for doing so, having 3 sons

I'd hate others to perceive them that way, however I don't think he premeditated

illing this black "not so perfect" child, I think he created a scenario in his head

about "they" as he told the 911 operater & it turned into a murder...I honestly

must say I am never that intimidated by the Chinese kids (even tough they got gangs too)

so we all have perceptions in our head about others Its Murder & he's Guilty