UK_Fan

Coast Guard

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I want to know for sure, from the horses mouth (no guesses), can you join USCG with a conditional green card?

I've been wanting to join for a while now and Air Force was my first choice, but you need the 10-yr card to get in, Army and Marines allow you to join if you have at least 6 months left on your card, but what about Coast Guard?

I tried searching on the internet but every time somebody asks the same question, some idiotic imbecile jumps in screaming that conditional card "is not the real card" or some ####### of that sort. So I would like to hear from somebody who has actually been through at least considering joining CG and going and speaking to the recruiter.

I am waiting on an email back from the recruiter, but I just want to know now, so I can stop getting my hopes up.

event.png

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

GoogleNearest Cg Recruiter At Your Place

USAR

Oct.8 2009 - arrived in USA (CR1 visa)

Nov. 2009 -- GC for 2 yrs received

Jan. 2010 -- DL issued

May. 2011 --- graduated for my bachelor degree

Sept. 1, 2011 --- Driver License Renewed ( till 2017)

NO removal condition

Citizenship

Oct. 2011-------- Filed N400

Jan. 2012 ------ Biometrics and Interviewed at same time

Jan. 17 2012 ---- Sworn In

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

GoogleNearest Cg Recruiter At Your Place

USAR

Oct.8 2009 - arrived in USA (CR1 visa)

Nov. 2009 -- GC for 2 yrs received

Jan. 2010 -- DL issued

May. 2011 --- graduated for my bachelor degree

Sept. 1, 2011 --- Driver License Renewed ( till 2017)

NO removal condition

Citizenship

Oct. 2011-------- Filed N400

Jan. 2012 ------ Biometrics and Interviewed at same time

Jan. 17 2012 ---- Sworn In

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I have a meeting with him on july 10th, so we'll see. he couldn't tell me over the phone. theres only one recruiter in the whole state and hes 3 hours away :(

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.