Gary and Alla

Connecticut caving in on gun law

60 posts in this topic

Alla must have woken up and ordered him off the computer.

Your funny.. You got man crush on Gary.. You batting about 50% of your posts mention him.

Kinda like in high school when the geeks hated the jocks, but down deep wished they could be one.

Your funny.. You got man crush on Gary.. You batting about 50% of your posts mention him.

Kinda like in high school when the geeks hated the jocks, but down deep wished they could be one.

That was a very high school-like response. "You're talking to/about someone? You must have a crush on them."

Seems you haven't grown up either.

104559d1224546425-smilies-emoticons-1947

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

WHAT?!

It's not even 9am.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

WHAT?!

It's not even 9am.

Same boat over here. I read a lot last night on the phone and decided to like some of those this morning on the computer since its a bit easier. Darnell hasn't completely convinced me to "ditch the hand phone"

Same boat over here. I read a lot last night on the phone and decided to like some of those this morning on the computer since its a bit easier. Darnell hasn't completely convinced me to "ditch the hand phone"

I have liked two things this morning. So somehow between like 4:30pm yesterday and 7:30am this morning, while I wasn't on VJ, I somehow reached my quota.

Stupid VJ. :(

I have liked two things this morning. So somehow between like 4:30pm yesterday and 7:30am this morning, while I wasn't on VJ, I somehow reached my quota.

Stupid VJ. sad.png

I have an unlimited supply of likes, I've never run out.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Stupid VJ. sad.png

Yeah I haven't done many either. I'm not sure of the renew rate. I know I've run out before and then could do a couple more a few hours later then I'd run out again. Maybe they trickle back, instead of a complete refresh.

That was a very high school-like response. "You're talking to/about someone? You must have a crush on them."

Seems you haven't grown up either.

WHAT?!

It's not even 9am.

I don't think anyone was addressing you. In my day when two men were talking , women did not but in.

Here is Paula Deen's Biscuit recipe. be a good little cabanista and go do something women should do when needing attention. Bake something

Ingredients

2 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoons sugar

1 tablespoon baking powder

1 teaspoon salt

8 tablespoons butter, cubed

3/4 cup milk

Directions

In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. Cut butter into mixture until it begins to look like cornmeal.

Make a well with flour mixture and slowly add milk into the middle. Knead dough with your fingers and add milk when necessary. Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to desired thickness. Cut with small biscuit cutter.

Butter bottom of skillet and place biscuits in pan. Cover and place on top of hot coals in the fireplace. Carefully place some hot coals on top of the skillet cover. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/biscuits-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback

Stupid VJ. sad.png

so that's way you have not been liking all my posts. Makes sense now.