14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Since I will be the one flying over to the usa to meet my other half for the very first time, when I arrive back to Australia, can I just scan and send the copy of my entire passport which will show the entry and exit stamps to my fiancée as well as my birth certificate?

She can then print the copies and send them with the k-1 forms together. Will that be ok?

And another question, if the petitioner, in my case will be in the usa when I meet her, how can she prove she has met me, we will be taking a lot of photos together with herself and her family, when i being the beneficiary will have the hotel itinerary, passport stamps , luggage tags etc?

Thanks a lot :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Go to guides k1. Its all there.. read it over n over

Tips. Form examples.. and checklist

K101/17/2012.....I-129F ..... sent to Dallas, Texas

01/25/2012.....NOA1 (text & email) ..... sent to Vermont Service Center

01/28/2012.....NOA1 Hard Copy in Mail

07/31/2012.....NOA2.. 188 days update@USCIS

08/03/2012.....NOA2.. Hard Copy

09/04/2012.....Sent Email to Caracas Embassy for Interview date.. they had not contacted her

09/05/2012.....Embassy response.. with interview date!!

10/17/2012.....INTERVIEW @Caracas Embassy!

10/17/2012.....INTERVIEW @Caracas Embassy... APPROVED!!

12/31/2012.....POE.. Miami, arrived to AUSTIN next day smile.png

02/16/2013.....Married!!

AOS - K1

05/06/2013.....I-465 & I-765 sent USPS priority mail

05/14/2013......Email, Text of Receiving package on 5/11

05/16/2013......Hard Copy of NOA1 received: I-465 and _I-765 Application for employment

05/20/2013...... Bio-metric hard-copy.
05/29/2013...... Biometric scheduled. . Austin office

07/15/2013...... EAD card arrived in mail today smile.png

10/20/2013...... Green Card approved! NOA hardcopy received!

10/31/2013...... Green Card Delivered!!

ROC-I-751
07/21/15 90 day Window Opens

07/24/15 I-751 Mailed to Cali. Service Center
09/03/15 Biometeric scheduled and completed

01/26/16 ROC Letter arrived
01/30/16 10 yr Green Card arrived

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes pictures and ur stamps of ur passport of copy of ur passport is good proof good luck

Yes pictures and ur stamps of ur passport and a copy of ur ticket is good proof good luck

Edited by shayma

Peace & Much Love

~ SouSou~

Go to guides k1. Its all there.. read it over n over

Tips. Form examples.. and checklist

Thanks, but that doesn't answer my question :(

I asked whether I could scan my passport and other proof, email it to my fiancée in usa, so that she can print them off and send it with the forms.

Yes pictures and ur stamps of ur passport and a copy of ur ticket is good proof good luck

Cheers, can I scan my passport and other proof etc and email it to my fiancée so she can print them out and send them together with the k-1 forms?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Since I will be the one flying over to the usa to meet my other half for the very first time, when I arrive back to Australia, can I just scan and send the copy of my entire passport which will show the entry and exit stamps to my fiancée as well as my birth certificate?

She can then print the copies and send them with the k-1 forms together. Will that be ok?

And another question, if the petitioner, in my case will be in the usa when I meet her, how can she prove she has met me, we will be taking a lot of photos together with herself and her family, when i being the beneficiary will have the hotel itinerary, passport stamps , luggage tags etc?

Thanks a lot smile.png

I think that your questions is not so much clear, you can:

-you can scan whatever you want and send them to her

-you can do some copies in usa and give them to her

you can scan or copy , using mail or e-mail- what they need it's the copy of the forms, scan, copy, or print they don't care.

Edited by MIDUVIL

I think that your questions is not so much clear, you can:

-you can scan whatever you want and send them to her

-you can do some copies in usa and give them to her

you can scan or copy , using mail or e-mail- what they need it's the copy of the forms, scan, copy, or print they don't care.

Thanks, if I copy my passport in USA, it will only show an entry stamp, hence I was thinking of going back to Australia and scanning my entire passport and emailing it to her.

Or can I copy my passport just with the entry stamp showing in USA and giving it to her??

Thanks

Timeline

I did answer ur question. U jus don't want to research

1 scan entire passport book when u get back..

2.. pictures. Boarding passes .. show u were on plane..

3. Read the guides. . There are more things u will need.. that need signatures u can't scan

09/04/2012.....Sent Email to Caracas Embassy for Interview date.. they had not contacted her

02/16/2013.....Married!!

AOS - K1

05/16/2013......Hard Copy of NOA1 received: I-465 and _I-765 Application for employment

ROC-I-751

Timeline

Thanks, but that doesn't answer my question :(

I asked whether I could scan my passport and other proof, email it to my fiancée in usa, so that she can print them off and send it with the forms.

Cheers, can I scan my passport and other proof etc and email it to my fiancée so she can print them out and send them together with the k-1 forms?

Yes u can do all that also i would recommend having your and her family and friend write a letter that they know of your relationship . E-mails, phone records if you have phone bills if u have any more questions feel free to ask!!!

Peace & Much Love

~ SouSou~

I did answer ur question. U jus don't want to research

1 scan entire passport book when u get back..

Thanks you :)

2.. pictures. Boarding passes .. show u were on plane..

3. Read the guides. . There are more things u will need.. that need signatures u can't scan

1. Thank you :)

2. In regards to boarding pass, I can just give that to my fiancée while I am there in usa proving I was on a plane to usa , shall I also scan my departyre boarding pass and send it ti my fiancee to confirm that I have also left USA?

3. I'm also thinking of giving her my copy of my birth certificate, just in case, not sure if it will be required.

Thanks once again :)

Yes u can do all that also i would recommend having your and her family and friend write a letter that they know of your relationship . E-mails, phone records if you have phone bills if u have any more questions feel free to ask!!!

Thanks, but is that a requirement for a k-1 visa that I have my and her family and friend write a letter that they know of my relationship ?

Also, I only have whatsapp chat history and record of phone bills showing on going relationship.

We haven't chatted via email yet, as I don't think that is a primary evidence required at this stage, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Timeline

Also check this site out it shows exactly what you need to send with your

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-129finstr.pdf

No it dose not have to be witnessed or notirized but it does haveto be signed by the person that wrote it and it has to have thier contact information and address on the letter

Peace & Much Love

~ SouSou~

Timeline

just send everything, all your boarding passes, passport copy, birth cert. front/back page..

at the moment.. i can not tell you every page that needs original signature from you.. so you will need to review them with your fiance.. hell, just sign the papers.. and then let fiance fill in the blanks..

i was lucky.. rossana had already visited me.. twice, and i went there once.. so we have plenty of proof of our visits (yes, i copied ALL her passport front cover to back cover.. and mine as well)

but i got all the signatures i needed.. and once we completed package.. i copied entire set.. and she went back home with complete copy.. and i also had my own copy..

good luck.. read all the guides and check list.. over and over.. go to K1 threads.. and look at the COMMON topics.. that keep getting asked.. learn from other peoples mistakes!!

and the EXAMPLE forms are the BEST!!

if you ever have question on a form.. type the form name and question number in search bar.. "i-129F question 10c". trust me.. if you have a question on it.. 1000 people before you had same problem.. :) :)

its a long journey.. however, the best piece of advice.. is be PATIENT!! that is the hardest part..

best of luck!

02/16/2013.....Married!!

AOS - K1

ROC-I-751

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.