lyricalan

DS-156 Photo

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The DS-156 form is to be submitted in duplicate at the interview. This form has the place designated for the passport photo. Are the photos supposed to be attached before arriving at the interview or is that step done at the embassy? If we are supposed to do it before what is the best method, glue or staples? Thanks

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Good day! I just want to make a follow-up question. Do we have to generate 2 original 156 or we just fill up then print one then make 2 copies?

Hmmmmmm.......That's a good question since there is a bar code on the form. I filled one out and made a copy, I am assuming this is correct but maybe someone else can chime in.

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my interview on May 7. I didn't attach my passport photos on the DS-156 form. :) They already have our pics (assuming that you submitted your passport photos during your medical at SLEC). I remember when I was at SLEC, they placed my pics in a small ziplock. During my interview at the embassy, I saw them staple the ziplock (still with my pics in it) to my forms. I hope this answers your question. :)

As for the DS-156 form, just fill it our once then print 2 copies. :)

Good luck! :)

Timeline

I had my interview on May 7. I didn't attach my passport photos on the DS-156 form. smile.png They already have our pics (assuming that you submitted your passport photos during your medical at SLEC). I remember when I was at SLEC, they placed my pics in a small ziplock. During my interview at the embassy, I saw them staple the ziplock (still with my pics in it) to my forms. I hope this answers your question. smile.png

As for the DS-156 form, just fill it our once then print 2 copies. smile.png

Good luck! smile.png

Thanks alot. This does help.

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.