ElMasGuapo

Put wrong date on Marriage Affidavit for K-1

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks guys,

I really appreciate your opinions on this.

My girl is getting her CFO (commission of filipino overseer) at this moment now in Cebu, and she noticed this and called me up.

roymcn3rd, did your fiance get her passport yet? If I may ask, how was her interview when she went to the seminar to get the certificate for her passport? I'm on pins and needles as she is there right now and we just discovered this error

thanks again

I really don't think this will be a problem if you submitted enough solid evidence. When your less than one month away from the interview, then you can start sweating like me. :lol:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

when she got her passport last month, they didn't even ask her for the CFO Certificate. Still good idea to bring copy of it, since DFA website says required for fiancee's of foreign nationals. Did your fiancee get you to eat durian?

the pins and needles get sharper the closer you get to the interview. :lol: just kidding...

Edited by roymcn3rd

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah,

I went two times to see her,

In feb 2006, and just recently in September 2006.

The durian tasted bad the first trip, but the second trip it was delecious.

Its funny, coz I've never seen a fruit or any piece of food light up a girl's eyes like a durian! :lol:

You would think chocolates would be something to jump for! Not with my girl! :D

She's actually at the CFO seminar right now!

Yeah, those pins and needles are getting sharper by the minute!

as far as durian goes, I agree with ... smells like hell :lol: guess it's an acquired taste. My fiance is the same. she loved the See's Chocolates i brought her, but if she had to choose, durian would win hands down. I'm just glad she can't bring any with her on the plane. :lol:

Edited by roymcn3rd

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.