3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

finally i received an email stating that a RFE was sent out to me on april 26th, now im waiting to see what it is that i need to submit!!!Im very excited and happy even though its an RFE im just happy to know that they actually saw my case, now its just a matter of time , I feel that the heavy part its already done, well i still have to wait for the aproval,which brings me to my question? my fiancee and I live across the border im in san diego and his in tj, we really dont email or fb we decided not to have one becuase of problems that was causing with our relationship, we have a 2 yeear old son we see each other every week i go see him on the weekends, what can i send of proof???how many pictures???what can i send out as evidence other than pictures???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Pictures are a good thing (did you remember to date the back and include the names of those in the photo and where you were at?) but I think they also look for transcripts of daily communications. Did you send anything like phone bills (if you even call one another), toll receipts or receipts for filling up the tank when traveling to see him? You are kind of in a unique situation from many of us where we only communicate over the phone, VOIP or video calls, Email and chat. We try to provide all of those logs that we can; for you it may be a bit more difficult. If you can, take photos every weekend you meet and if the camera has the option to print the date and time on the face of the photos, set it.

ucxi92z6o.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

i really didnt think of saving the receipts of gas , thanks i think i should save all the receipts from where we go eat and stuff, i just thought that by us having our son was enough proof that we were in a relationship, i dont know its just hard for me to see it in their perspective I never thought i had to proof my relationship with my fiancee its weird . i send in pictures and emails from when we 1st started dating but i dont ave anything recent maybe i should start emailing him is there any way you can print out texts from a pre paid phone???maybe i should send in a video of my every week crossing journey :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.