MiniMouse

What´s next? DS-3032 OPT-IN? IV case paid

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

we got 88$ for AOS bill which we paid. at the same time we got an email with the IID number.

then my husband paid 88$.

then we got a receipt for IV. but we did not pay that. and the cover page for AOS.

can my husband pay the IV case fee now? Can we send everything from AOS and IV package togeether in an envelope to NVC?

I read that all the links/pages but I am still not understanding our case :( Maybe I read too much...

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

study the flowchart.

you have 2 fee bills simultaneously because an attorney was attached to the I-130.

When an attorney is attached to the I-130, both fee bills arrive same day.

See a bill? Pay a bill !

when finished with bill payment, print coversheets from payment portal, send off stuff to NVC.

That's it, really.

I can't help you with your confusion. I can only ask that you read and take notes, pen to paper, from that one page that I gave a link on. That one page is the condensed version, everything, all together in one place.

If you'd like the source links from the Department of State, those are readily available to anyone , but if you are confused at this point, showing multiple pages for multiple things might confuse you further.

Do you have any teenager with great reading comprehension skills around, perhaps that you can hire for two days? I recommend this to older fellas who are trying to do document processing for China, as it's a lot of computer work. Perhaps hiring a teenage would be useful, in your case?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

no we do not have two bills. that´s the thing!

we have one bill (AOS), paid it, got a cover letter for it. AND got a receipt for a bill we never got for a payment we never did. cray5ol.gif

thank you for the suggestion. yes I do have teenagers around but they don´t speak English so it doesn´t make sense smile.png

I guess I will just have to call NVC tonight.

Edited by MiniMouse

event.png

event.png

Timeline

so - which bills are viewable at the NVC payment portal, online ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

i don´t know. i didn´t see it. my husband did that. i assume only the 88$ one.

he definitely only paid the AOS fee. so i don´t understand how we can get a AOS cover letter + a IV case receipt?

Edited by MiniMouse

event.png

event.png

Timeline

just checked the paying portal.

it says:

AOS fees in process (still? we paid on April 27th)

and that:

IV Application Processing Fees
Applicant Name
Birth Year
Relation
Fee Amount
Payment Status
Select
Total Amount Selected: $0.00

that´s it.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

never mind - you confused me, early on, with concept of two fee bills simultaneously.

Study this, next two days-> http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

Timeline

i read that page. I know exactly what to do when the AOS is paid...you send the i864 package.

then you pay the IV fee and send the DS260 package.

but we paid AOS 88$, got a AOS cover page and this email below and we can´t pay the IV fee online because there´s no checkbox that you can select:

Payment Receipts for IV Case
AOS Fee Payment Receipt Details

Payment Status IN PROCESS
Principal Applicant XX
Petitioner XY
Payment Amount $88.00
Payment of Services Initiated 27-APR-2013 05:02:21
Payment Processed Date
Payer XY
Payer Email XY
Transaction ID
A payment status of IN PROCESS means your payment is still being processed. A
payment status other than PAID indicates that the Department of State has not
received your payment. If you receive a notice that your case has entered
termination do not attempt to pay any fees. You must contact the NVC
immediately to resume processing of your petition. NVC contact information can be
found at travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3177.html.
Next Steps
1. When the IV fee payment status is PAID, each applicant must submit an
Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration. If your case was
initiated after October 4, 2010 and your case number begins with AMM, ATH,
BGH, CDJ, DMS, KBL, LMA, MEP, MEX, MTL or SAA you must submit your visa
application form online. Otherwise you must submit the paper version of the
form.
l To submit your application form online, click DS-260 then log in to the
Consular Electronic Applications Center and follow the instructions displayed.
l To submit the paper version click DS-230 and follow the instructions displayed.
2. To complete your Immigrant Visa application you must also submit civil
documents. Go to www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and click Communicating with
the NVC to learn about document submission requirements and options for your
case.
3. If you are required to submit physical documents, you must include a barcoded
cover sheet to identify the documents as belonging to your case.
l If you received an Instruction Packet from the National Visa Center (NVC), it
contains a cover sheet which may be photocopied.
l If you need a new cover sheet, print one now by clicking the Print Document
Cover Sheet button on the IV Fee Payment Receipt page.
l If you cannot print a cover sheet now, use the Email Document Cover Sheet
button to send an electronic copy to an email address where it can be printed
later.
4. The next steps concerning AOS fee payments are found on the AOS fee
payment receipt.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

The IV Fee Bill availability is all hinged around the DS-3032 being added to the casefile,

so

chase down the DS-3032, and good luck !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.