Ownerjfa

To G-325A or not G-325A...that is the question. Again.

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi.

My finacee and I (she's in Germany coming to the US) are presently working on completing our I-129F form. We keep running into a lot of contradictory advice as to what to do with form G-325A.

We have the most recent form, but one source says to send four copies for each person, another source says just one, one source say they have to be originals, another says that copies are okay, we even found contradictory advice about what color pen ink to use.......

Before our brains explode, can someone give us the best suggestion on the G-325A form?

Thank you for your help.

Frank

Our I-129f was approved in 103 days from your NOA1 date: Approved 8, October 2013.
Our interview took 195 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.
We were approved on 13, January 2014.

To submit the 1-129F you need one original G-325A for the petitioner and one original G-325A for the beneficiary. This means that each of you respectively must sign your G-325A in ink and submit those original signed forms. I personally used blue ink just for the signature and date so that they could clearly see that it was not a photocopy, however the instructions do say to use black ink.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

The instruction forms actually have these answers for you, so you may want to review them closely so you do not miss anything.

Under the General Rules - Step 1 -Type or print legibally in black ink.

Under Step 6 - What other documents do you need - 1) Submit a completed and signed form G-235A for you and a completed and a signed form for your fiance - so one each, original signature.

Hope that helps!

Edited by MedRoni

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.