mardar

VERY HELPFUL

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey guys I just wanna share these info with you cuz when I was going thru this journey I wanted this kind of experience just to know. First of all I'm one of the most paranoid people and over thinker just so u know .

I started my journey when I applied for citizenship on October the 6th 2012 on the 18 received biometric notice for the 26 I did early walk in on the 19 on December the 6th the status online changed to in line for interview. On December the 12 scheduled for interview to be on January 25th. Intervriew went well took about and hour and a half not anything bad jut the IO was an elderly person and he was taking his time and he had to go thru my file from the first day I applied for green card to removing the condition to the citizenship nothing serious he was just going thru the file that was really long. He approved and said I've done my part I recommended u for approval, I was very happy. From then until February 20th then the place me in line to be scheduled for an oath ceremony I was waiting for about an other 30 days or so until march 21 when they schedule for the oath on April 16th.

I'm a US citizen now it was a long journey and a very stressful one too. So this is my journey I hope this helpful for some of u that r looking for answers in regards to timeline.....

My case BTW was thru marriage and that and that added more stress to it.

It was a good experience and yes it does feel good to be a USC and my advise to u guys is dont panic don't be like paranoid cuz there is no need for it. Good luck fellows

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.