Libersolis

Was my case transfered?

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I was touched on the 23rd of October, but never received an email or notifcation about transfer... Now when I check my status I see this message

On July 20, 2006, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Did some cases get sent to Missouri? I don't remember it ever being there, but I could be wrong.

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-16-06-I-129F Arrived in Chicago

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

12-14-06-Arrived at Consulate

01-04-07-Packet 3 Received

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

01-10-07-Medical Examination

02-13-07-Interview in Johannesburg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Make sure your email is right in your uscis.gov profile. In starting i was not getting emails at all. What I did select my case and click on 'No email' something like that and then again select case and click on emailon option. Its worked for me and hopefully this will work.

Don't worry about message I have seen these are most standard messages. But its being a while in your case. I will say wait or call customer service 1800 to find out.

HERE ARE MY TIMELINE:

=====================

My wife K-3:

============

Mailed: Sept 16,2006

Received: Sept 18,2006

NOTICE date: Sept 22,2006

Received notice in mail: Sept. 27

10/25/06: Notice of transfer to Vermont Center issued

10/26/06: touched & status changed with notice of transfer

11/01/06: Touched

11/02/06: Touched

11/18/06: State Changed without touch date. Last touch date still showing 11/02/2006 but with new message).

12/29/06: Approval Email recieved

NVC and Consulate:

=============

01/03/07: NVC assigned case#

01/05/07: Petition forwarded to Islamabad, Pakistan (US Embassy)

01/22/07: Called US embassy Islamabad, they did confirmed it.

02/08/07: Received Interview Letter from Embassy

03/06/07: Interview Schedule (Pray for me)

I was touched on the 23rd of October, but never received an email or notifcation about transfer... Now when I check my status I see this message

On July 20, 2006, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Did some cases get sent to Missouri? I don't remember it ever being there, but I could be wrong.

i think if your receipt starts with MSC it means thats the office processing your case.. i think but i can be wrong.. same with you.. our papers says that still at MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER and waiting for the approval of I-129f.. hayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Timeline

I've been getting emails, as I have to reset my password, and I received emails when my I-130 was approved.

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42061

Read this and it may clear up some things.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline
Missouri processes all K3 I-129Fs to begin with.

Thank you for that information.

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

Missouri processes all K3 I-129Fs to begin with.

And they will not trasfer my case to csc or vsc.?. or it will just remain there until i got my approval?

boo wilson, I got my NOA1 from Chicago and next movement was transfer to VSC. MSC never appeared anywhere in my case. I guess your case will stay at MSC until it gets approved.

TongandWei.. if that so.. at least im a bit relieved coz i know in a few more days i will have my decision on I-129f hopefully approved!!!!!!...

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Hi Libersolis,

I got the exact same message as you; but they posted that message under my I-130 petition.

For the I-129 F petition, it says that we're pending (same as jessipooh's message) and later she was approvd by mail. FYI for you. I wonder if you got a letter from them describing how they will process the case? Is that considered 'extra examination'? I hope not?!! :help:

I-130 Sent : July 17, 06

NOA1 : July 27

Nov 22, file is 'pending'

Nov 28, Touched

Dec 4, APPROVED!!!! ^__^

Dec 6, NVC Case Number Assigned

Dec 18, DS-3032 & AOS bill sent

Dec 21, NVC accepted choice of agent via email

Dec 22, Sent AOS bill using James' shortcuts

Dec 25, IV Bill Generated

Jan 9, Sent I-864 using James' shortcuts

Jan 15, IV bill arrived

Jan 16, IV Bill Paid

Jan 19, IV bill processed

Jan 22, I-864 being reviewed

Jan 29, Sent DS-230 using James' shortcuts

Feb 13, CASE COMPLETED!!

Apr 13, INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!

Apr 28, Entered USA, POE Vancouver. Told that my visa stamp serves as a temporary Green Card.

I-129F Sent : Aug 20, 06

NOA1 : Aug 31, 06

Oct 23, 06, received email that case forwarded to CSC

Oct 27, 06, received email saying that case has reached CSC

Nov 22, 06, note said file received and pending

Dec 13, 06, Touched with same note as above

ABANDONING K3

I-751 Sent on Jan 28, 09 to remove conditions

Feb 1 - Check cashed

Feb 25 - Biometrics

Jun 1 - Approved! (Decision date was May 26, 09)

Now waiting for green card...

I just check my statue on line....i have the same message......my case is at MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER :wacko: ........what this mean???????????? :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.