Chez&Rick

I-130 Transfered to local office

7 posts in this topic

I was wondering if its more good that the case was sent off to the local office? and should we contact the local office? We didnt get any type of notification for the transfer and it was transfered a month ago. We called USCIS and demanded a Tier 2 rep after talking to the initial operator and that was the current update the rep have given us. Do we just play the waiting game or keep active with the local office now? Any info would be appreciated

Thank you

Met in person : 2009-02-24
Second visit : 2010-03-12
Married : 2012-07-17
I-130 Sent : 2013-01-23
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-01-28
NOA2 : 2013-05-16

NVC Received : 2013-06-10
Pay AOS Bill : 2013-06-25
Return I 864: 2013-06-26
Return DS 3032: 2013-07-01

Genesis 2:22-24
Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, ' for she was taken out of man." For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Could be good or could be bad. It is very normal for I-130s to be transferred there if you'll take a look around the threads posted in the last 7 months or so. ;)

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Do what you feel is in your heart and your significant others heart, I called my congressman the day I got my reciept number from USCIS from NOA1, then started calling USCIS at least once a week, Twice even, to keep up with any changes. Did it make a difference? I am not sure but it made me feel better!!! I did get my NOA2 in 45 days but like I said coincedence? I believe

God had a lot to do with it also, but thats just my wifes and I beliefs.

Good Luck!!!! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Do what you feel is in your heart and your significant others heart, I called my congressman the day I got my reciept number from USCIS from NOA1, then started calling USCIS at least once a week, Twice even, to keep up with any changes. Did it make a difference? I am not sure but it made me feel better!!! I did get my NOA2 in 45 days but like I said coincedence? I believe

I called a lot and trust me, that did not help, if anything it probably really messed it up. :wacko:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Hi! May I ask what did you tell to your Congressman? I also saw your timeline and and yeah it was quick and we are the same, from NBC. What was your local office? If i may ask.

Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, ' for she was taken out of man." For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Hi! May I ask what did you tell to your Congressman? I also saw your timeline and and yeah it was quick and we are the same, from NBC. What was your local office? If i may ask.

I just wrote an email to my congressman and told him of our imigration and asked if they could be of any assistance, they emailed me back the next day and I filled out a privacy release form that they sent and and they wanted all the information I could provide, I sent the MSC reciept #'s for wife and stepson, and birth certificates and copies of the passport Bio page for each.

Now with USCIS I would get confliciting info as you probably already have read here on VJ,

I had one operator tell me it went to California!!! I think I finally got hold of a tier 2 that actually knew what he was doing and confirmed that it was still at NBC, that was just a few days before I got NOA 2.

Hope this helps and again Good LUCK!!!

I just wrote an email to my congressman and told him of our imigration and asked if they could be of any assistance, they emailed me back the next day and I filled out a privacy release form that they sent and and they wanted all the information I could provide, I sent the MSC reciept #'s for wife and stepson, and birth certificates and copies of the passport Bio page for each.

Now with USCIS I would get confliciting info as you probably already have read here on VJ,

I had one operator tell me it went to California!!! I think I finally got hold of a tier 2 that actually knew what he was doing and confirmed that it was still at NBC, that was just a few days before I got NOA 2.

Hope this helps and again Good LUCK!!!

Thank you so much!! we appreciate it. :) God bless to you and your family!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.