CM&MI

CSC K1 Approval

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratulations on your approval!

And thank you for sharing this information with us.

I know it will help all of us....especially those of us who are just starting out in fhe process.

I only hope that I don't have to wait so long!

But if I do, at least I'll know what course of action to take!

Congrats again!!!! ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Okay to clear some confusion. I contacted my SENATOR 10 days before I received the email stating that my file was in transit to an adjudicator. Three hours after my Senator rep. emailed me, I received the USCIS approval notification. This was not a coincidence. Our Senator rep. stated that she was fed the same line of BS that the USCIS tries to sell everyone. Thankfully, our rep did not accept these answers. She was prepared, she was informed and she did not accept anything short of action, as it pertained to our petition.

I would suggest that everyone, who is around 7 months or more, to contact their state's US SENATOR. I have been asked to share the email that I had sent to my Senator. Unfortunately, the email I sent was on the online form I had to fill out. I don't have a copy but, I will try to paraphrase. I basically told the Senator what was going on with CSC. I told him that I believed the work load influx from DACA was affecting the process as pertained to our petition. I asked them why it was taking 4 months to complete one days worth of petitions. Most importantly, I introduced VJ to our rep. Thankfully, she looked around, became more informed and was ready for the return phone call from USCIS. I am also fortunate to have had a rep who would not take BS excuses.

Listen, I wish you all the best of luck. The main reason I post my original post was to inform those who were before me in line on how I was able to be approved. I feel badly that we received approval before many in front of us. To those who fall into this category, I am sorry to have jumped ahead, it was not my intention. Mostly, I was writing to complain about the process. It worked out for us and I hope it will work out for all of you. Again, my suggestion is to contact your prospective state's US Senator and inform, educate and plead your individual feelings as it pertains to the process. Make it personal, thank them for the service they give to our country and implore them to help fix this process. I did not ask to be put ahead of anyone. Nor, did I ask to be expedited. My rep did this on her own accord.

I am sorry if this is not specific enough for some but, I think it best for all of us to submit original, personalized requests to our Congressional representatives. Form letters and similarly outlined emails will not allow for personalized experiences and will negate the efforts taken.

Again, I thank you and wish you all the best.

Chris

Would your senator perhaps want to help with my case since my representatives and senators seem to be just puppets of CSC? Lol.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.