meltemapo

Ankara Embassy interviews

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

hello everyonesmile.png

i am new member

i was just wondering how long NVC take soschedule interview in turkey Ankara- september / 5 /2013 my case has been
Complete does anyone's case is completed at NVC around this date ???innocent.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

The NVC does not schedule appointments. They process the application then send the papers to Ankara. Once Ankara has the file they email you and you make the appointment via the Csc website

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

hello everyonesmile.png

i am new member

i was just wondering how long NVC take soschedule interview in turkey Ankara- september / 5 /2013 my case has been

Complete does anyone's case is completed at NVC around this date ???innocent.gif

we are in the same boat anson pls inform us if you get your IL

PD SEP 23 2011

7.19.13----------NOA2

8. 5. 13 ---------NVC Received my case file

8.13.13----------Got My Case# & IIN Sent Ds-3032 via email

8.16.13 ---------AOS bill received and paid

8.20.13--- ------AOS Package Sent

8.28.13----------Ds-3032 Accepted

8.29.13----------IV bill received

8.30.13----------IV bill paid

8.31.13---- -----IV Package sent

9.10.13--------- sent ds-260 online

9.18.13--------- AOS Accepted

9.26.13----------case completed

12.23.13-----------interview Ankara, TURKEY

11.20.2013---- Applying for U.S Citizenship

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

i have email for my lawyer sad.png make me so mad mad.gifcray5ol.gifcray5ol.gif

Unfortunately this will affect your visa interview scheduling—NVC will still be operating, however, the U.S. Consulates overseas will not issues visas until the government shut down is over. L I apologize for the delay. I hope that the U.S. government shut down will not last very long

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Oh wow that's awful. Bulents appointment is not until November 7 th. I made the appointment on August 14. I feel sorry for anyone with an appointment at the embassy now. What a mess. We don't have politicians we have a bunch if year olds playing games

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I just recieved my interview date for Nov 7, my case was complete Sep 2, so about a month for an interview date. The CEAC website still says my file is at the NVC, I will update once it has been sent. I hope this encourages you, but I am also still worried if the shutdown could further effect my case :( I read on forums that they normally schedule interviews the first week of every month.

-Natalie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.