Angeljay

CRBA experiences

22 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

do not worry everything will be okay. congrats in advance

hi! wer done on our interview, but sad to say they required us to have dna testing..:-( i think because of out of wedlock.. i knw there's no problem about dna but its just too costly and lots of time can b wasted. now wer on waiting process of our appointment sched in St. Lukes. i am really hoping and praying that everything will be okay and be done so soon. :-) God bless us all :-)

Lord God You Know All Things, You Can Do All Things. We Trust You So Much!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

hi! wer done on our interview, but sad to say they required us to have dna testing..:-( i think because of out of wedlock.. i knw there's no problem about dna but its just too costly and lots of time can b wasted. now wer on waiting process of our appointment sched in St. Lukes. i am really hoping and praying that everything will be okay and be done so soon. :-) God bless us all :-)

:( it will be okay. they just need additional confirmation. God Bless

:( it will be okay. they just need additional confirmation. God Bless

thank u :) we'll be having our DNA testing next Wednesday. Everything will be okay. :) think positive lng tayo heheh

I offer all to HIM :)

• 1 month later...

Hi good day! Thanks God! A lady from Usem called lately that my daughter's crba was approved last April 12. She said we'll just wait 2-3 weeks for the passport to arrived via air21. About getting the Pi passport, do we need to bring her US passport? And in the question "are u a holder of a foreign passport" did u say "yes"? Are we gonna have any difficulties in saying yes to this question? Thank u!

About getting the Pi passport, do we need to bring her US passport? And in the question "are u a holder of a foreign passport" did u say "yes"? Are we gonna have any difficulties in saying yes to this question? Thank u!

You need to say YES as the child holds a US Passport! Take the passport with you.

The child will undergo the oath of allegiance (PI). Read the instruction on your app. or

http://www.dfa.gov.ph/index.php/downloads/cat_view/51-consular-forms/49-passport-services open PDF PHL E PASSPORT APP FORM and read the instructions

Applicants who availed of Dual Citizenship or Election of Philippine Citizenship under RA 9225:

Identification Certificate

Oath of Allegiance

Order of Approval

Report of Birth (for those born abroad)

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

• 4 months later...

need ba tlga na ung ds 5507 notarzied ng us commisioned? ung sakin kc nksnotrized sya under phil consul ng san francisco eh// tnggapin kaya nila un?

Filed cr1 via dcf nov 14, 2014

Approved application nov 26, 2014

Case number december 3, 2014

-----------------------------------had personal things to do so medical and interview was delayed after a month

Medical feb 2-3 2015

Interview- feb 12 2015 APPROVED!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.