DarwishAE

Addressing possible red flags in i-130 -- EGYPT

171 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hahaha! It totally did!

It did read a little like one of those nauseating Christmas letters: "Johnny continues to outpace every member of his first grade class. Why, you should hear how he can recite 'The Waste Land' from memory! Thomasina knitted whimsical scarves for all the cats down at the shelter, and is now making cash money selling them on Etsy. That she can do this while maintaining a perfect A average, volunteering every spare hour teaching urban youth how to make Brussels lace, and captaining the field hockey AND girls' volleyball team is testament to her can-do spirit! Peter and I continue to be our old boring selves, though we took time to sail our schooner down to the Bahamas, where we distributed home-canned cranberry sauce to the poor and I donated a few of my less-edgy Commes des Garcons pieces."

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

What do you mean that you don't understand the American Queen staying home to take care of the Egyptian King?? Are you sure you're married to someone from MENA??

It did read a little like one of those nauseating Christmas letters: "Johnny continues to outpace every member of his first grade class. Why, you should hear how he can recite 'The Waste Land' from memory! Thomasina knitted whimsical scarves for all the cats down at the shelter, and is now making cash money selling them on Etsy. That she can do this while maintaining a perfect A average, volunteering every spare hour teaching urban youth how to make Brussels lace, and captaining the field hockey AND girls' volleyball team is testament to her can-do spirit! Peter and I continue to be our old boring selves, though we took time to sail our schooner down to the Bahamas, where we distributed home-canned cranberry sauce to the poor and I donated a few of my less-edgy Commes des Garcons pieces."

Bwwahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand buying cars, houses, having the 'lil woman' stay at home when there's no money put away for food and gas. Especially with kids in the home, but hey...maybe the kids like pancakes.

Glad to hear it all worked out for you Amber!

Who's up for IHOP?????

Betsy El Sum

Glad to see that a representative from the Rainbow, Puppies and Lollipops club finally showed up!!!!! I was getting worried!!!!!

Those of us who live in it, day after day, know what "accounting degree" and "brother is a bus driver" translates to in terms of Egypt's class system.

*cough*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Those of us who live in it, day after day, know what "accounting degree" and "brother is a bus driver" translates to in terms of Egypt's class system.

*cough*

Well, well, well someone needs to clear their throat! My, my, my! Anyhoo my husband has a degree in Finance. His brother actually works for a firm out of Dubai. They both worked hard and earned their success! So the heck what if his brother was a bus driver when he was 20, you can bet your sweet ####### he isn't anymore! As far as class goes, well they have way more class than those that would sit on their miserable arses hoping to hurt and insult those higher than them. Seriously I'm sorry if your husbands aren't praise worthy, but no need to come down on mine and his family. You ladies need to get a life and stop circling these boards looking for someone to pounce on. Your never gonna get to me, I'm much stronger than you can ever hope to be. I'm still going to carry on with my beautiful life and leave you little ladies to search for fresh blood. You cannot even get on my level. Keep trying, hey everybody needs a goal! LMBO!

ENOUGH WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU PEOPLE, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WASNT PREPARED FOR YOUR VERBAL ATTACK? PATHETIC! I WILL NOT POST AGAIN AND LOWER MY STANDARDS ARGUING WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS TOPIC. GOODNIGHT AND ENJOY YOUR MISERABLE LIVES! IM HAPPY!

Edited by Amber & Ahmed

Timeline

:rofl: She's passionate about reminding everyone that she's happy.

Golly. That was... energetic at the end.

Well, well, well someone needs to clear their throat! My, my, my! Anyhoo my husband has a degree in Finance. His brother actually works for a firm out of Dubai. They both worked hard and earned their success! So the heck what if his brother was a bus driver when he was 20, you can bet your sweet ####### he isn't anymore! As far as class goes, well they have way more class than those that would sit on their miserable arses hoping to hurt and insult those higher than them. Seriously I'm sorry if your husbands aren't praise worthy, but no need to come down on mine and his family. You ladies need to get a life and stop circling these boards looking for someone to pounce on. Your never gonna get to me, I'm much stronger than you can ever hope to be. I'm still going to carry on with my beautiful life and leave you little ladies to search for fresh blood. You cannot even get on my level. Keep trying, hey everybody needs a goal! LMBO!

ENOUGH WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU PEOPLE, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WASNT PREPARED FOR YOUR VERBAL ATTACK? PATHETIC! I WILL NOT POST AGAIN AND LOWER MY STANDARDS ARGUING WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS TOPIC. GOODNIGHT AND ENJOY YOUR MISERABLE LIVES! IM HAPPY!

Nope. I just know how it shakes out in real life instead of two week vacation relations.

Accounting degree? Bottom of the barrel as far as Egyptian degrees go. Meaning, broke dude. Bus driver? Broke dude. The only highlite of this fantasy is the possibility the fam has shoes.

I am kindof wondering, though, if fantasy man had a job, flat, and car, where was the wife or fiancee in the picture?

Timeline

Whatevs. You're miserable and she's happy. Happy dammit!!!!!!

Did I mention she's happy?

Nope. I just know how it shakes out in real life instead of two week vacation relations.

Accounting degree? Bottom of the barrel as far as Egyptian degrees go. Meaning, broke dude. Bus driver? Broke dude. The only highlite of this fantasy is the possibility the fam has shoes.

I am kindof wondering, though, if fantasy man had a job, flat, and car, where was the wife or fiancee in the picture?

Whatevs. You're miserable and she's happy. Happy dammit!!!!!!

Did I mention she's happy?

I'm rather happy she's not going to post again.

Although she probably will.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.