louchiw

Calling all under Administrative Review US Embassy Manila

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I am under AR for 3 months and 10 days now since my interview. They required me to submit a copy of my previous Adjustment of Status from previous K1 visa but unfortunately, the copy is being requested and the turn over time is forever so I sumitted a letter of explaination on Aug 28, 2006. I've made numerous call to US Embassy Manila but they said, it is still under review.

Can Anyone help me regarding my case?

Filed: Other Timeline

I'm Present sis. it is a month and three weeks i've been on AR. hope other people on Administrative review from manila embassy will be posting here for updates.

*julie

***TIMELINE***

September 2005-met on net

Nov 27, 2005- fiance's visit

Dec. 7, 2005-fiance left

January 25, 2006-File I-129f

Feb. 1, 2006-NOA1

April 2006-RFE

May 9, 2006-NOA2

May 17, 2006-Forwarded to Manila

Case#MNL20066351XX

May 22, 2006-Consulate Receives

June 16 2006- k packet sent by USE through delbros

*(waiting for packet)*

Interview date given on June 19 2006-PLDT 1-909-101-7878=SEPTEMBER 21, 2006 @ 6:30am

medical=September 11-12, 2006

CFO- day before flight.

Interview-September 21, 2006 (On AR)

October 25, 2006- submitted lacking documents

November 25, 2006- Visa Received

I am under AR for 3 months and 10 days now since my interview. They required me to submit a copy of my previous Adjustment of Status from previous K1 visa but unfortunately, the copy is being requested and the turn over time is forever so I sumitted a letter of explaination on Aug 28, 2006. I've made numerous call to US Embassy Manila but they said, it is still under review.

Can Anyone help me regarding my case?

Hello,

I am on AR too and its been exaactly one month today.I was given 221g with a mark "wait til you hear from us" and don't even know what is the CO is trying to review on my case.

You've been waiting too long did they gave you timeframe for them to review your case?

Hi Mhel.

No they didnt give me timeframe. Just like you "wait 'til you hear from us" im starting to lose hope. I've made numerous calls to their call center and they are telling me the same thing "still under review"...I dont know what to do next.

Hello Louchiw,

Wow!So that means I should expect that long too for my visa to arrive.I don't understand why they're still reviewing our case.My husband learned to be patient since we applied for my visa and I'm really :( because our daughter is growing (she's almost 5 mos. now) and I want her to know her daddy but what can we do.He called his Congressman's office and they told him that they (USE) made inquiries about my singleness and they are waiting for the reply from the Phil. government agency (NSO).So we need to have extremely long patience in this journey and hopefully we will receive our visa soon.Take care.

Filed: Timeline

Hi Mhel.

I dont know how long before your visa will be issued but you know ive read a thread in http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com that there's this person who received her visa after 8 months. Disappointing but that can happen to us... i dont know but it's hard for each one of us.

God Bless You!

Edited by louchiw

See my post in your other post in the foreign embassy forum. Good luck

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

any updates guys?

***TIMELINE***

Dec. 7, 2005-fiance left

Feb. 1, 2006-NOA1

April 2006-RFE

May 9, 2006-NOA2

Case#MNL20066351XX

*(waiting for packet)*

Interview date given on June 19 2006-PLDT 1-909-101-7878=SEPTEMBER 21, 2006 @ 6:30am

CFO- day before flight.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

any updates guys?

Can someone tell me when you were done with the interview did they tell you that you were going to be in AR? How did you find out?

05/18/05: Met on Yahoo chat.

09/10/05: We agree to meet.

02/10/06: First trip to Manila

03/26/06: Filied I-129F package

04/04/06: NOA 1 at California service center

06/30/06: IMBRA RFE mailed to CSC

07/05/06: Email stating CSC received RFE

07/31/06: NOA 2! Wahoooo!

08/03/06: NVC reciept

08/07/06: NVC forwards petition to the Embassy!!

08/15/06: Embassy received case:MNL2006716###

09/19/06: We have an interview date!! Wahoo!

11/20/06: Interview

11/29/06: VISA delivered

12/05/06: Entry into the U.S. at LAX

any updates guys?

Can someone tell me when you were done with the interview did they tell you that you were going to be in AR? How did you find out?

Dear Goodman,

I was not told that im on AR until my husband contacted his Congressman's aide.I thought i made it but i was wrong and it's really hard to think that i wasn't since the CO didn't tell me anything.It was so upsetting!!!!

my fiance was married three times. on my interview, i only have his latest divorce decree they asked all of them plus my fiance's court records from his case but its already closed.

i've given it to the embassy after a month because the divorce paper from nevada took very long.

i submitted additional docs on October 25, 2006.

embassy released my visa November 22, 2006.

it's on the way! im still waiting for it today or maybe it will be here monday

because i live in the province.

don't worry jamrok you will be fine. :innocent:

just call them..send them fax..etc.

***TIMELINE***

Dec. 7, 2005-fiance left

Feb. 1, 2006-NOA1

April 2006-RFE

May 9, 2006-NOA2

Case#MNL20066351XX

*(waiting for packet)*

CFO- day before flight.

Hi Mhel.

I dont know how long before your visa will be issued but you know ive read a thread in http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com that there's this person who received her visa after 8 months. Disappointing but that can happen to us... i dont know but it's hard for each one of us.

God Bless You!

Hello,

I have noticed that you're from Manila.Where in manila?I live here in Makati.Any news from your case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.