Regan L

WHY IS IT ALL SO VAGUE???

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife will be going to are daughters CRBA appointment soon because im here in America Working(im the US citizen, shes a filipina) If they request a DNA test what happens. Can someone explain in simple step by step terms. Ive read many government sites on the topic but im not completely sure what to do.

For example, it says im suppose to find an accredited American Association of Blood Bank(AABB and set up an appointment, thats easy. but then it says im suppose to tell them to send the results to the US embassy in manila in a pre addressed, pre paid envelope.

Well how do i give them that envelope?

Who is it addressed to?

Do i bring an envelope with me to the appointment?

What do i include in that envelope?

How the US embassy in Manila know which case it goes with?

How long does it take to get there?

The government website says once they get it that they will schedule an appointment.

How long after they get the dna results is it till they schedule a appointment?

How do they know how to contact her?

Then the website says: "Before you or your family member’s appointment, payment for the sample collectionmust be arranged directly with the Embassy/Consulate local “panel” physician who will conduct the DNA sample collection. Upon payment, the panel physician will provide a receipt that must be presented at the appointmentt at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate."

How do i arrange to pay this man or woman before the appointment, where do i go, who do i contact?

Then it says after my wife/daughter is swabbed at her appointment, "the Embassy will use the pre-paid and pre-addressed envelope to send the test kit back to accredited lab testing site in the United States."

How long does that take to get back to the US?

Then the site says: "Once the analysis is complete, the AABB laboratory in the United States will send the results directly to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Once the Embassy or Consulate receives the results, the passport/CRBA applicant or his/her parents will be contacted in order to continue processing his or her passport/CRBA application to conclusion."

How long once they get it does it take for the results?

How long does it take for those results to be given to the US Embassy in Manila?

Once the US embassy gets the results how long before my wife can come back into the Embassy and finish her CRBA appointment?

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO HELPS WITH THESE QUESTIONS.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

How many times are you going to start the same topic? Seems like I have read 3 or 4 different topics started by you about CBRA, I doubt you will get different answers.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.