10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Timeline

My oxtails were on FIRE!!!!!!!!!![/size] D was like that was finger licking good :o Much better than that restaurant stuff we bought the other day ;)

Pleasse can you email me that recipe. I want to make Rohan something that will make him lick his fingers too :blush:

I found it at www.jamacians.com :yes:

CONGRATS EVERYONE ON ALL THE GOOD NEWS!!

WE HAVE GOOD NEWS TOO. :dance: WE RECEIVED THE AP IN THE MAIL TODAY WITHOUT THE STATUS CHANGING ONLINE. SO WE'RE VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!!

Now I'm not sure what we're going to do b/c the interview is so close.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Everyone's full of good news......Congrats to all and to all a good weekend (F)

I've been at the Doctors office, then at the Car shop getting a oil leak and an air condition recharge.....So I am tired as he..... and now my pickeny want to go to the pool :help: .....Everyone have a good week.

I am happy to report that My Daughters heart okay enough to be considered normal :thumbs: I was worried there for a minute.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridalcollection.jsp this is the site my dress is on.. just hold the curser over the first girl on the top with blond hair.. she has a blue sash across her waist. Thats my dress. and the brides maids all have a different seprate outfit in that color.

LOVE the dress! :thumbs:

Our AP was approved today :dance::dance:

Congrats Mrs.S! :dance::dance: It's about time you get some action!

On June 8, 2006, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER for processing.

Dang, and I thought the AP was good news!! You're on your way now... you're sure to get an approval without an interview! :yes::thumbs:

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridalcollection.jsp this is the site my dress is on.. just hold the curser over the first girl on the top with blond hair.. she has a blue sash across her waist. Thats my dress. and the brides maids all have a different seprate outfit in that color.

LOVE the dress! :thumbs:

Our AP was approved today :dance::dance:

Congrats Mrs.S! :dance::dance: It's about time you get some action!

On June 8, 2006, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER for processing.

Dang, and I thought the AP was good news!! You're on your way now... you're sure to get an approval without an interview! :yes::thumbs:

Congrats to Squitto on the AP and the pending approval at CSC!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow I just got back from having alterations done on my wedding dress. The alterations cost just as much as my dress. That's so crazy.. I am floored by this... It was painful to stand up in my shoes for an hour to getting my alterations done. I thought mabye I shouldn't of got such high heels (4 1/4 tall hmmm)... But then again I should be moving around and not staying still..

Please they said my dress need hemming too, it will cost about 179. but I will try it on over the weekend to see if I can work around it and if it reallly needs hemming, I cant afford no extra $ right now. :no:

Tenika

Wow that was just for the hem! Did you have to get anyother alterations done? Mine were $300 some dollars all togther. But I have been saving up a long time for my wedding being engaged for 5 years now. I was just shocked on how much alterations cost. I think that is were they making their money and get you.. But I only am getting married once :D So are you excited for your wedding next week and are you all set?

Everybody have a good weekend and a good night.

The only plans I have are setting up my summer school classroom. Take Care

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend. It's raining and gloomy here in Chicago :angry:

I am happy to report that My Daughters heart okay enough to be considered normal :thumbs: I was worried there for a minute.

Dee -=- That is just wonderful news (F)

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Richie got his EAD card in the mail!

:dance::dance::dance:

Edited by popcorn1012

3dflagsdotcom_jamai_2fawm.gif RICHIE 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif GEORGIA (born and raised jamaican, living in NYC)

What rocks my world may feel like a rock in your shoe!

10/16/05 - Birth of my son
11/24/05 - Arrival! EAD issued@JFK)
12/08/05 - Applied for SS #
(In system but visa category incorrect, manual verification required. Told it takes 3-4weeks)
12/10/05 - G's Birthday
12/11/05 - Wedding Day
12/12/05 - R"s Birthday
12/19/05 - SS card comes in the mail!
03/16/06 - AOS, EAD & AP recieved by Chicago Lockbox
03/20/06 - Recieved NOA1 for AOS & EAD. Rejection notice issued for AP(my fault)
03/21/06 - Resubmit AP with correct application type checked off
03/27/06 - Recieved NOA1 for AP.

04/05/06 - Biometrics App.
05/16/06 - Advanced Parole Approved
05/26/06 - EAD Approved
06/21/06 - Richie recieved learner's permit
08/16/06 - AOS Interview(waiting on FBI clearance)
01/08/07 - Conditional Green Card received

Pls Note: My immigration knowledge is limited at best, so take it as a grain of salt.

Filed: Other Timeline
Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend. It's raining and gloomy here in Chicago :angry:

Dee -=- That is just wonderful news (F)

Yea it is we'll have to go back in two years they wanted me to come back in two years before, but I waited five years, and there were still no changes. To think I was sitting there during the heart ultra sound they call it an echo. In tears, because me who think I know it all just knew it had gotten worse by looking at the picture. Well it hadn't. My daughter is happy now that she can play volley ball :thumbs:

Why is it that we have to pay more money to look at the World Cup. :angry: We don't have to pay for basket, basb, foot, and all the other balls why to we have to pay for soccor...I'm a bit up set about it :angry:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Hey you guys.......I finally got the time to just get on here and give everyone a long over-due shotout.

Its so many new people here..Hey new people ...Congrats to all on your new ventures in life.Really happy to see everyone doing pretty good.Everytime at work I try to get on and chat a little the computer knocks me off.

Anyway Leo and I are doing well.Like most we have have our crazy issues,but we come together for the most part and deal wit dem,and the little BS we just kick to the curve.Lifes to Short....I can't be arguing wit a man I only got to see once a year out of our three year relationship.

Leo has been really doing well.He got his DL last week,and he started a second job.I'm very proud of him.I'm not so happy about the second job,but I'm letting him do what he has to do. His second job he gets to sit down all day so its not so bad.I just don't want it to distract from our family time.

Why is it that we have to pay more money to look at the World Cup. :angry: We don't have to pay for basket, basb, foot, and all the other balls why to we have to pay for soccor...I'm a bit up set about it :angry:

Thats all Leos been talkin about how hes going to miss the matches,so I have to go run out and get him some tapes so he can record the match.Its on abc here..I thought we would have to pay too,but the matches are on regular tv

Richie got his EAD card in the mail!

:dance::dance::dance:

Congrats to Richie and you..Hows your son?I know he must be a big boy now

hi

i have a question for all u mothers. is there a downside to microwaving formula after u've mixed it and stored it in the refrigerator? has anyone ever done that?

I have two sons,and breastfed both...and with my second son I supplemented on formula,and put in the microwave at times,but not until he got a little older I did that.My goddaughter mother used the microwave all the time,and shes fine.Also you don't need it to be so so warm...long as it room temp. its fine.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks. this baby is so reluctant to take the breast. he's just 2 weeks old and i know i should be breastfeeding, but he doesnt want it. i'm tired of forcing him so its just formula. if i'm lucky he'll take the breast for 3 minutes but thats only when he wants to sleep, and he sucks on it like its his pacifier.

quote name='leoschampion' date='Jun 10 2006, 11:39 AM' post='243964']

hi

i have a question for all u mothers. is there a downside to microwaving formula after u've mixed it and stored it in the refrigerator? has anyone ever done that?

I have two sons,and breastfed both...and with my second son I supplemented on formula,and put in the microwave at times,but not until he got a little older I did that.My goddaughter mother used the microwave all the time,and shes fine.Also you don't need it to be so so warm...long as it room temp. its fine.

67654.png

The World Cup started today, i'm so excited :dance::dance::dance:

What is everyone doing this weekend?

Congrats on the AP.....we have to catch up when you have the time I know crazy busy with wedding stuff :wacko: Today we're going to seafood fest in Atlantic City,they have it every year around this time.Leo has to work so it will be my mom and the kids and me B)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.