Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Such a shame...

Warlord arrested for domestic violence

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20060605/news/news1.html

BountyKillaG20060307IA30524.JPG

POPULAR DEEJAY RODNEY 'Bounty Killer' Pryce was arrested by police on Saturday and charged with assaulting the mother of his child.

The 'Warlord', as Pryce is also known, was arrested at the Quad Nightclub on a warrant and subsequently charged with assault and occasioning grievous bodily harm, stemming from an incident on Constant Spring Road, St. Andrew, more than a week ago.

Allegations are about 1:45 a.m. on Wednesday, May 24, Pryce, 34, was passing by when he saw the mother of his child, 33-year- old Julie Rambally, on her way with friends to a popular Monday night session along Constant Spring Road.

Pryce allegedly accosted Rambally and an argument began. It was reported that the altercation became physical and she was punched in the face several times. She was dragged some distance away (near South Avenue), and her head slammed into a wall, and she was kicked to the ground.

Rambally was assisted to the Kingston Public Hospital, where she was treated for her injuries, including severe swelling to the face. A report was subsequently made, and a warrant was prepared for Pryce's arrest.

Pryce was picked up about 4:30 a.m. on Saturday morning, at the club in New Kingston, wherein the warrant was served, and he was arrested. He did not spend any time in jail however, as Pryce was given station bail to the sum of $20,000.

The matter has been set for court on Tuesday, where the Warlord's fate will be decided.

WHAT A WICKED MAN :angry::angry: , somebody needs to drag him somewhere and beat the ugliness outta him :diablo:

:yes: I agree. Hello family.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Tenika, could you grow out relaxer and get a flat-iron or press? Not saying you should change, but if your hair becomes a big issue between you two and you need an alternative, those may work. I stopped relaxing in 1999 and started cutting out relaxer in 2000. My hair is now completely relaxer free and has grown to mid-back (past my bra strap) since I got rid of the creme. I get a hard flat iron (I like my hair bone straight) every two weeks or so. The only disadvantage is that my hair does curl up quick (especially when in JA and it's humid) but I like the option to wear my hair natural and curly or straight.

And I agree w/ Dee- the Lord does not discriminate on hair processes :lol:

Sorry I didnt see this post. I dont want this issue to be a big issue between us so that is why I told him to tell me if he is gonna cope with it or not before we tie the knot. He said he will soo we have no problem. If he would of said it would have been a problem, we would have had a big issue and delayed the wedding, because if he willing to put demanding stipulations on me and try to change me, what else would he find an issue later on, and will he expect me to go humbly complying to his every whim. He never met me with my hair natural so he just gotta deal with it. I go my hair flat pressed Saturday, i liked it, my hair needed a touch up, but since the wedding is less than 2 weeks away I decided against it so I can get a fresh perm before the wedding

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Filed: Timeline

I just saw the line up for Sumfest :thumbs: and I am sick to my stomach that I won't be there. :crying:

i'm going to the sumfest :dance::dance::dance:

this will be my first time.

my fav artists is sizzla, jah cure

I LOVE jah Cure. I think he is to be released in July of 2007. (L)

Married on B2 Visa Nov. 25, 2005

AOS Mailed 5-16-2006

I-485

I-130

I-765

5-17-2006 Received at Chicago Lockbox and signed for

by S. Sandoval

6-1-2006 all cases "touched"

6-5-2006 Received Biometrics appt. for June 14, 2006 2:00 pm Charlotte NC

6-9-06 I-130 and I-765 "touched"

6-17-06 I-485 and I-765 "touched"

7-13-06 Received Interview letter for August 23 in Charlotte.

7-26-2006 Employment authorization "touched"

8-3-2006 Received EAD

Aug. 24 Interviewer gave RFE for brith certificates and criminal record check, Gwinnett Cty. GA

Oct. 24 Sent in all info for RFE

Nov. 9 Welcome letter notice received via email

Nov. 18 greencard received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning!!!

So...when is Sumfest and who is going to be there??

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi All,

Sounds like everyone is having a splendid day!!! :-)

Hey :)

I would be if I were at home.

:yes::yes::yes: ditto. I just got off the phone with Squito. Monday's are hard because we spend the entire weekend together and then we have separation issues :blush:

awwww :luv::luv:

:yes:

Mindy I guess I should follow suit and glue everything closed like you did, then maybe USCIS will touch us again :lol:

My Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd :lol::lol::lol::lol:

D would buss open all those closed crevices :lol: :lol: :whistle:

How is work going T? Squitto wanna dread? I think it would fit him. Good luck on stopping the creme. Best decision I made for my hair. Now I need to grow out this color :(

AGHHHH .. I am surrounded by people who are going or support natural..Anybody on my side.. 3 for Natural 1 for perm :help:

Do the natural! :thumbs:

I tried in 2004 and my hair did not transition well. The entire middle broke off, while the back and sides continued to grow out the perm quite nicely. It seems for me to go natural I would have to cut off all the straightened hair and start from scratch. I will tell you this - it is great fun to see what your natural hair looks like as an adult and to watch it grow as the good Lord meant it to. I think I will grow it out when I am pregnant...good excuse...can't color and do chemicals then. :yes:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
quote]

Do the natural! :thumbs:

I tried in 2004 and my hair did not transition well. The entire middle broke off, while the back and sides continued to grow out the perm quite nicely. It seems for me to go natural I would have to cut off all the straightened hair and start from scratch. I will tell you this - it is great fun to see what your natural hair looks like as an adult and to watch it grow as the good Lord meant it to. I think I will grow it out when I am pregnant...good excuse...can't color and do chemicals then. :yes:

I agree - and for those of us wanting kids eventually, we can't use any chemicals :whistle::no:

My hair has not been this long from when I was a child. It amazes me to see how fast my hair grows everytime I wash and straighten it. D said "yuh 'air grow tall eeehh?" LOL

I wish I would have never bleached and colored my hair though :(

I did chunking (a little thicker than streaks - the whole top section of my hair was colored) went from brown to red to blonde to honey blonde to auburn...now it's in this brown/honey brown shade. I do extreme deep conditioning treatments and wrap it to avoid heat styling.

Edited by Jonesie

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
[My hair has not been this long from when I was a child. It amazes me to see how fast my hair grows everytime I wash and straighten it. D said "yuh 'air grow tall eeehh?" LOL

I did chunking (a little thicker than streaks - the whole top section of my hair was colored) went from brown to red to blonde to honey blonde to auburn...now it's in this brown/honey brown shade. I do extreme deep conditioning treatments and wrap it to avoid heat styling.

Pardon me for asking, but are you white. if so perhaps that would explain your hair growing to your back, I know a number of people in church who have gone natural, and I did not like it, there here was breaking off, it looked terrible, I dont know how long it would take to not look terrible, and what do you do while your hair is breaking off so much you cant even manage a poney tail, or pig tail for that matter. I know many who keep their hair permed go to the haridresser every 2 weeks and there hair is nice and long, and easy to manage , I prefer that route,

score 4 to 1

BY THE WAY..

any evidence that perming hair affects babies in utero

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/24/10 Received by CSC

[My hair has not been this long from when I was a child. It amazes me to see how fast my hair grows everytime I wash and straighten it. D said "yuh 'air grow tall eeehh?" LOL

Pardon me for asking, but are you white.

she's not white :no::lol::lol:

I find that my hair grows longer and faster when I'm NOT relaxing. Two years ago, I rocked a weave for like 6 months and had my hair braided underneath. When I took the false hair out I was frightened to see how long my hair had grown. It ended up breaking though at the point where the relaxed hair met the unrelaxed hair tho. I've been wanting to go natural for quite some time because I have a very sensitive scalp and perming is always so painful for me. I won't scratch for a week before and still get burned. Tho lately I've been using this perm by Dudley's called indulgence and it doesn't burn me at all, but it too dear ya man. I can't wait to go natural. My mother did it a year ago and vowed to never go back to creaming again :yes:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi everyone

u probably have all forgotten me by now seeing its been so long since i've been here. i had the baby 2 weeks ago today. :D its a boy as i'm sure i told u. labor was horrible before i got the epidural. after that it was okay. i got stitches though :( but Jaden's here and i'm happy. he's a good baby unless his tummy's bothering him, then he cries a lot and that means i dont get much sleep some nights. luckily for me though my mom and sister help out a lot. thank God for them. dont know how i would manage otherwise.

i'm still not 100% better as i have not been sticking to doctor's orders. its hard to stay off your feet when your baby wants u to walk with him and rock him. i'm dreading having to leave him to go to work. i'm even looking into one of those careers where i can work from home. its probably far-fetched but doesnt hurt to try.

i remember at least 2 more persons in this room (is it a room?) who were/are pregnant. hope things are progressing smoothly for you.

take care all. hope everyone's doing good. bye for now. unfortunately so busy that i havent even been able to read all the pages, and i'm only going to be busier with the baby and all. i'll check in when i can.

havent seen much of new york since i've been here since i was tired all the time in the last 2 months. that will all change now.

67654.png

hi everyone

u probably have all forgotten me by now seeing its been so long since i've been here. i had the baby 2 weeks ago today. :D its a boy as i'm sure i told u. labor was horrible before i got the epidural. after that it was okay. i got stitches though :( but Jaden's here and i'm happy. he's a good baby unless his tummy's bothering him, then he cries a lot and that means i dont get much sleep some nights. luckily for me though my mom and sister help out a lot. thank God for them. dont know how i would manage otherwise.

i'm still not 100% better as i have not been sticking to doctor's orders. its hard to stay off your feet when your baby wants u to walk with him and rock him. i'm dreading having to leave him to go to work. i'm even looking into one of those careers where i can work from home. its probably far-fetched but doesnt hurt to try.

i remember at least 2 more persons in this room (is it a room?) who were/are pregnant. hope things are progressing smoothly for you.

take care all. hope everyone's doing good. bye for now. unfortunately so busy that i havent even been able to read all the pages, and i'm only going to be busier with the baby and all. i'll check in when i can.

havent seen much of new york since i've been here since i was tired all the time in the last 2 months. that will all change now.

((((((((((((((babyjules)))))))))))))))))))))) Thanks for checking in with us. No we have not forgotten you. Congratulations on your baby boy!!! :luv::luv::luv:

Timeline

Pardon me for asking, but are you white.

she's not white :no::lol::lol:

I find that my hair grows longer and faster when I'm NOT relaxing. Two years ago, I rocked a weave for like 6 months and had my hair braided underneath. When I took the false hair out I was frightened to see how long my hair had grown. It ended up breaking though at the point where the relaxed hair met the unrelaxed hair tho. I've been wanting to go natural for quite some time because I have a very sensitive scalp and perming is always so painful for me. I won't scratch for a week before and still get burned. Tho lately I've been using this perm by Dudley's called indulgence and it doesn't burn me at all, but it too dear ya man. I can't wait to go natural. My mother did it a year ago and vowed to never go back to creaming again :yes:

HMMM indulgence, my scalp is sensative too, I am gonna see if my hairdresser has that perm. Im not going natural but i give props to those who got the nerve to do it, I know hair grows when it is braided, but who can keep their hair braded all the time, becuase even that breaks off hair. I tried going natural when I first became a Chrisitan 8 years ago. Before going attempting it, my hair was thick, long and beautiful, I got a lot of compliments on my hair, BUT THEN... trying to go natural broke my hair off like crazy and got me nearly baldheaded , about 2 inches in the middle of my head, it was a site.. so after a time I started perming again, and my hair has never been the same, it is soo thin, instead of hair dresser saying how much they love to do my hair because its soo thick and beautiful, they say has your hair always been this thin :blink: .

so as for me I had it with natural, never

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

8/24/10 Received by CSC

Timeline
hi everyone

Hope you feel better! I agreee see if you can find something at home, a good site is www.wahm.com, Hope you find something, I want to be a stay at home mom too, I think they are awesome

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

8/24/10 Received by CSC

Mindy I guess I should follow suit and glue everything closed like you did, then maybe USCIS will touch us again :lol:

:lol: :lol: I only wish all this touching was doing something for us.... :whistle:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.