ShakGill

Islamabad Long March

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

To all the fellow Pakistani VJ'ers out there who have visa interviews this week at the Islamabad Embassy, what is your reaction to this long march. Specially since interviews scheduled for today and tomorrow have been cancelled. My Fiancee's interview is scheduled for this Friday and I really really wish that this march gets over before then. Please pray for us and the other VJ'ers in the same boat. Thanks You All and Good Luck on this arduous and trying journey to be with your loved one...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

To all the fellow Pakistani VJ'ers out there who have visa interviews this week at the Islamabad Embassy, what is your reaction to this long march. Specially since interviews scheduled for today and tomorrow have been cancelled. My Fiancee's interview is scheduled for this Friday and I really really wish that this march gets over before then. Please pray for us and the other VJ'ers in the same boat. Thanks You All and Good Luck on this arduous and trying journey to be with your loved one...

Have any of those people who were to have interviews this week gotten any emails about rescheduling of interviews? My fiance has his on Eid but now Eid is on 25 instead of 24th it seems and the embassy may be closed. I'm wondering how people get notified when interviews get cancelled.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Have any of those people who were to have interviews this week gotten any emails about rescheduling of interviews? My fiance has his on Eid but now Eid is on 25 instead of 24th it seems and the embassy may be closed. I'm wondering how people get notified when interviews get cancelled.

Thursday Jan 24 Prophet's Birthday Observance

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.